We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

THE FUTURE IS ONE BIG CHALLENGE AFTER ANOTHER for 3Dogs ....... and friends

Options

Comments

• puddings_2
    puddings_2 Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    Options
    This will save me £33 a month in gym fees & automatically lose me another stone in weight this year as well as keeping me sane & keep the stress levels down...:D
    Gym fees aint cheap! £33 a month is about 400 quid over the year... you could buy a whole load of walking shoes with that money, and the peak district is a really beautiful place to walk round

Beanie... 44lbs this year is a good target, you know you can do it!
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    By the way SW, have you thought about keepinga spending diary - writng down EVERYTHING you spend is a good way of seeing where your money goes each month, plus it is an incentive not to spend as you know you are going to have to account for it

You haven't been out or spent today have you? Why wait till tomorrow for your first NSD when today would be one? It was one for me, as never been out to spend - so number 1 to be reported and signature to be amended too :D
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Puddings whoever you are I like you.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Sweetie i told Andy and steve. EEEK i made a big purchase today. will email you.

Yep going back to basics as from tomorrow i am keeping a spending diary.
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    Sweetie i told Andy and steve. EEEK i made a big purchase today. will email you.

Yep going back to basics as from tomorrow i am keeping a spending diary.

Oh dear, will look for the email :eek: :eek: Good for you on the spending diary though :j

Puddings - I love the avatar by the way - thanks for your support - are you setting yourself any challenges for the year?
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I want to adopt Puddings. I am going to Pm them. then i am going to sleep as tired. What shall i write?
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    Susan i might even buy a melon tomorrow. I have eaten only oranges as my fruit today. Still can't bear vegetables.

do you think we made a new friend?
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    Puddings seems quite a character, if their avatar is anything to go by - now, SW, if I tell you what to write, they will read it on here and then you won't need to PM them, would you :p:p

Puddings, do please post your challenges and visit us again to update them - this thread is not a closed shop - it is not just for friends we already have, it is for friends we haven't yet met too - I did invite anyone to post their challenges for the year, so, if you have serious or fun challenges you want to put down on paper (well you know what I mean!!) join us here and we will all encourage each other - the more the merrier I say :beer:
  • savingwannabe
    Options
    I just looked at what they are viewing now i can't stop laughing. i do hope they come back. I will burn serious calories laughing.
  • 3Dogs
    Options
    Susan i might even buy a melon tomorrow. I have eaten only oranges as my fruit today. Still can't bear vegetables.

do you think we made a new friend?

Melons are VERY good fruits as they have a high water content, like berries (strawberries, blackberries, raspberries). Do you like or can you have, grapefruit? They are known for giving your metabolism a boost. We have Pink or Red grapefruit, as they are sweeter

I hope Puddings comes back and posts too :T

Have you checked your blood sugars and injected tonight hun?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family