It will be GONE !!! Part Two

Options

Comments

• Herewego
    Herewego Posts: 2,541 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I thought I just talked a lot of rubbish most of the time.
    Hope you all have fun tonight, we are staying in with a bottle of Bucks Fizz and a homemade curry who knows this time next year it could be Champagne.
    MARCH 2016 DEBT £25750/ £25035
    EST DFD JAN 2021 (that needs to change)
    NOW JAN 2019 (that still needs to change)
  • Herewego
    Options
    First steps for 2011 - I have been looking into the tax code checker and it looks like my tax code has been wrong for nearly 3 years however Im sure they will have a simple explanation but I will investigate next week when they are open as one year there was a £605 difference.
    I have also just done my Friday transfer and I have moved £3.54 into savings all bills have been paid but I am holding back some of what I was paying to Tesco just in case but like previous months I hope to drip feed the money in as we get closer to the next payday.
    Off to check for surveys before I start dinner.
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    Happy new year
  • ebayqueen_2
    ebayqueen_2 Posts: 1,175 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year to you HEREWEGO.
    will be [popping in to see your further progress. You have done so well. Enjoy the break..kids grow so quickly and memories are priceless.

take care/B]
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream" :) C. S. Lewis
  • Herewego
    Options
    First day of the New Year and it has been a NSD for me. I have signed up to the £11k in 2011 as if I can do that it will cover the 10k i think im going to be short.
    Must do meter readings tomorrow just to keep a check that we havent got a big bill coming with being home so much and the bad weather.
  • rustysmart
    Options
    Just thought I would drop in to say Happy New Year!

Your achievements for 2010 looked great - very jealous of the £100 in M&S vouchers, I managed about £40 across the year I think.

Good luck on the journey, I will keep checking back for more ideas to make a little extra!! :)
    Light Bulb 13/09/09: £15,061.37 Debts at their highest:
    CC Debt:
    £4387.73 Loans: £8524.62 Overdraft(s): £2149.02
    Debt Free Date: 23/03/11 ! :T
    My Debt Diary DFW Nerd #1269
  • Primrose2004
    Options
    Hi HWG, I haven't been on MSE for a while, just wanted to mark my place on your thread and say i'm still reading. Am amazed at your plans and have my fingers crossed you can achieve your target.

As far as the holiday is concerned, i think you should go for it. You deserve a treat for all your brilliant debt busting.

A part time job is a good idea but make sure you don't overstretch yourself as you do need time to relax (and ebay!!)

Paying off the debt is important but not at the cost of your health(through stress and over work)

I know you'll do brilliantly in 2011 and I look forward to keeping you company along the way
  • Cialilerin
    Options
    Think it was appropriate that RMC was your first poster. Good to see everyone here wishing you luck, let me add mine to all theirs!
    This time next year.............
    Proud to be dealing with my debts,
    light bulb moment: 2/1/2010, reviewed 7/1/2012
  • Herewego
    Options
    Day Two
    Well the second day of the New Year and I think I have had too much time to reflect on the size if the task I have set myself been feeling a bit down. I always find the first few weeks of the New Year a bit overwhelming plus the fact there is very little for overpayments this year.
    On a positive note having done very little over the xmas holiday I have just blitzed the house taking down all the decorations except the tree which I will do tomorrow. Whilst cleaning up I have collected a huge bag of bits for ebay which i hope will bring in a few much needed pounds.
    I have also just seen that I have sold a book on amazon profit £19, does this positive thinking really work that quick, I hope so as we only have £200 to last 3 weeks that includes fuel for 2 cars and food :o
    One more day for preparing some meals for the freezer and meal planning then its back to work.
  • rustysmart
    Options
    I've put my old iPod on eBay - it was just sitting in my drawer. I'm desperate to find more for eBay now but don't have much worth selling!

I've already got loads of books on Amazon, but not many sales for a while now :(

Good luck on Day 3 of 2011 :)
    Light Bulb 13/09/09: £15,061.37 Debts at their highest:
    CC Debt:
    £4387.73 Loans: £8524.62 Overdraft(s): £2149.02
    Debt Free Date: 23/03/11 ! :T
    My Debt Diary DFW Nerd #1269
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income