£25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com from KGB Deals

Options

Comments

• libertysurf
    Options
    fazeypie wrote: »
    I have just received the following in response to my enquiry about having received 2 identical codes
    Thank you for your e-mail and bringing this matter to our attention.
    There have been some technical problems with the distribution of the codes and we are looking to resolve the matter quickly. We will be in contact with the resolution shortly.
    Please contact us again should you require further assistance.

Kind regards
    Alan
    Your kgbdeals team

Lucky you to be contacted. I have not been. :mad:
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    I contacted them using the contact us link on the KGB website. I think with secret sales you just have to know what to choose and not be in a hurry for it lol! I'm still happy with getting £50 worth of vouchers for under £2- my TCB of £14.14 is now in the confirmed column!
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • tinkerbell28
    Options
    I also think and I'm not having a dig at anyone, you should know your brands.

If you buy a brand regularly and genuinely, you'll spot a fake even the really good ones. My opinion and it is my opinion is that fakes slip though with people wherever it maybe, as most couldn't tell the difference between fake and genuine. Because some won't have brand knowledege or could maybe not afford it at full RRP, so are pleased with the "bargain" and can't tell.

It's happened an awful lot with different brands, people complaining of fakes, caveat emptor is all. Happy shopping!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Cazzap you you sound awfully like the secret sales reps on the fb wall etc. Very enuthsiastic despite flogging deals for vouchers for a crap retailer known to sell fakes.

Good luck all you are going to need it, can lead a horse to water etc..........

LOL , REALLY???

Wonder if they'll give me a job???

Nah - I don't want to work for them - Am in the process of getting my CV together to apply for a job at KGB or I would like to work for any of the deals companies who NEGOTIATE BARGAINS for their customers...

I AM enthused about KGB and the group buying sites as they do offer amazing deals and bargains ... I got 6 cocktail vouchers on one for £1.50 each so had a night out for just 9 quid and BOY were the cocktails strong - I was rather p****d by the end of the night!!

Plus it enables me to get NICE things for my family , like sharing cupcakes with my daughters or buying them some lovely gifts = priceless!

So I AM very enthusiastic about it all and personally I find this Secret Sales one to be very exciting - One of their best deals yet and they WILL sort out the glitch for us

Can't help it if I am a KGB FAN and they have lots of others too ... I understand you are not a Secret Sales fan which is fine and right to warn people about the c*ck ups or fake goods etc as everyone has a right to be aware of these things!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    By the way the customer services number for KGB is 0800-0118012
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Facebook response approx 6pm today ; ''KgbdealsUK We are really sorry! It seems that yesterday when we attempted to send you your Secretsales.com discount codes, our email system ran into a little Gremlin-inspired trouble. We have rectified the problem and your missing codes will be resent to you within the next few hours! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!''
  • littlejem
    Options
    cazzap06 wrote: »
    Facebook response approx 6pm today ; ''KgbdealsUK We are really sorry! It seems that yesterday when we attempted to send you your Secretsales.com discount codes, our email system ran into a little Gremlin-inspired trouble. We have rectified the problem and your missing codes will be resent to you within the next few hours! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!''

They don't say whether it will be resolved for all affected within a few hours. I have not had a response to an email I sent this morning.
  • ramenkid
    ramenkid Posts: 127 Forumite
    Options
    Bought 1 voucher y'day, not tracked in TCB :(. Got email saying I'd get the voucher by post. Is it right? Just some people have received the codes by email??

After reading this post, I kind of regret buying the voucher as the company doesn't sound very reliable!!
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    just an update from my email to KGBdeals

Thank you for your e-mail and bringing this matter to our attention.

There have been some technical problems with the distribution of the codes and we are looking to resolve the matter quickly. We will be in contact with the resolution shortly.

Please contact us again should you require further assistance.

Kind regards

Nate

Your kgbdeals team

i dont regret buying the deal as i know this will get sorted these sites are usually very good, they learn from these hiccups and get better and better
  • howsaboutit
    Options
    Just had email and they have sent me all amended codes out so im going to now buy some morei knew it would be get sorted
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure