The Great Jessops Price Match Challenge!

Comments

• carl_east
    carl_east Posts: 476 Forumite
    Can anyone tell me if they do this price match for purchases already made at Jessops? My friend bought a camera on a whim earlier this week from Jessops and it's on ebuyer for £76 less!
  • mrs_baggins
    mrs_baggins Posts: 1,290 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    really wouldnt have thought they would. they dont like losing money on a matched sale but do it i suppose as its better to sell at just above cost than not sell at all.
  • Thank you so much, was debating buying a new camera but had never heard of the on line company where it was cheapest so wasn't really sure, printed the web page this morning and took it into jessops and they knocked £122 off their price no problem, even gave me a coupon for 20 free prints:T . I am a very happy bunny
  • me_eevie
    me_eevie Posts: 137 Forumite
    Thanks so much OP

I just ordered a camera which was advertised on their site for £177 ... I found it at £143 on Amazon ..they instantly price matched it with free delivery and threw in a case too.

One very happy MSEr here. :)
  • moozer2
    moozer2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    No problem - this has got to be one of the best offers out and very unusual for a high street shop prepared to match the internet :j
  • Is there any way to incorporate the discount codes and quidco into this deal? Would make it amazing.
  • albalad
    albalad Posts: 1,194 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    they will probably still not price match pixmania though as they are not uk based - i tried to get them to price match (nikon d50 , dec last year) and the guy just laughed when i told it was a pixmania deal .:cool:
    "The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
    happy travels !!
    "No matter where you go, there you are."
    albalad
  • have to wonder if everyone who wants a price matched to pixmania would actually buy their stuff there in the first place :P
  • Newbold
    Newbold Posts: 89 Forumite
    The really amusing thing is that they'll price match a couple of their own websites (trading under different names, but still part of Jessops) and then give you a further 10% of the difference between the two prices!
  • Here`s a handy site for comparing prices for quoting to Jessops

http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family