Warning - new Orange rip-off

Options
13»

Comments

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Just found out they have changed the menu when you ring to see how many minutes you have left and you can now check the amount of free texts you have left - I am meant to have a 1000 per month but seem to be getting 2000 at moment - whether its a free promotion or something, or they are rolling over I dont know - but Im not saying anything!

Also when my bill came yesterday found out that for the first 2 months of my new contract which I took out a month since I get free unlimited evening and weekend mobile internet browsing, quite impressed with that!
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • peddy
    peddy Posts: 137 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    james23_uk wrote:
    Not only are they now charging for non-payment by DD, itemised statements and 0800 dialling, I've just found out about another hidden charge.

You now have the pleasure of paying a fixed amount for every text message delivery report you get. Lovely!

Well done Orange! :wall:

This is only on the animal packages by the way and it's listed clearly in the terms of the plans.
  • bairnpunter
    Options
    hjb123 wrote:
    Just found out they have changed the menu when you ring to see how many minutes you have left and you can now check the amount of free texts you have left - I am meant to have a 1000 per month but seem to be getting 2000 at moment - whether its a free promotion or something, or they are rolling over I dont know - but Im not saying anything!

Also when my bill came yesterday found out that for the first 2 months of my new contract which I took out a month since I get free unlimited evening and weekend mobile internet browsing, quite impressed with that!

Is this Orange that have changed their menu? Good idea......!
  • MickKnipfler
    Options
    The problem is that a delivery receipt uses the same network resources to deliver as the original message. Plus, if you're overseas, the network operator may incur a charge for delivering to you
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure