We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

'Pringles Etiquette – Do they have a ‘get out of bowl’ free card?' blog discussion

Options
This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Please click 'post reply' to discuss below.

Comments

• beccah_2
    beccah_2 Posts: 73 Forumite
    Options
    Id put them in a bowl x
    Sealed Pot Challenge #101
    :DSPC #6...Banked £600 SPC #7...Banked £503.50 Spc#8...Banked £512.76 Spc #9...Target £500
    My star from Sue-UU :staradmin :j
  • indierocker85
    Options
    Bowl, they are too awkward to get out of a tube, especially is you're sharing.
    Live for what tomorrow has to bring, not what yesterday has taken away
  • rosieredx
    Options
    I personally would put one of 3 pots in posh table ware for guests to share, one hiding in kitchen for munching in between courses, coffees, whatever. and one for just scoffing for the sake of it, where i don't have to share :)
  • Discogod
    Discogod Posts: 328 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    is this a ploy to get some free pringles Martin? :P ;)
  • Errata
    Errata Posts: 38,230 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pringles? Good grief, what's wrong with Twiglets? Abigail swore by them ;)
    .................:)....I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...:)
  • sajonana
    Options
    argh! d*mn you Lewis - I'm now craving Pringles and I'm MEANT TO BE LOSING WEIGHT!!
  • Gordon_the_Moron
    Options
    I think I'd put them in a bowl but I'd do it in front of the guests so they knew exactly what they were getting flavour wise, some flavours of Pringles I really can't stand and others are absolutely delicous !
    If you don't like what I say slap me around with a large trout and PM me to tell me why.

If you do like it please hit the thanks button.
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sajonana wrote: »
    argh! d*mn you Lewis - I'm now craving Pringles and I'm MEANT TO BE LOSING WEIGHT!!

Sorry for diet busting....

As for ploy to get free pringles (well i suppose there is a track record of that on this blog) its not on purpose - if I was doign that I really should be writing about "my favourite flights"
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • gilly1964
    gilly1964 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Definitely in a bowl, along with some dips and crudites for those who are trying to watch their weight :beer:
  • alwaysonthego_2
    Options
    I must have a filthy mind, when I saw the title I was thinking it was going to be in the same line of car keys in the bowl :)
    I would leave them in the tube, less washing up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport