Take That Tickets on sale FRIDAY

Options

Comments

• meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone who got through on Ents24 ... did you keep getting an error message when you tried or could you purchase straight away? I keep getting the message and wondering if that means they have sold out of them?

Head is battered now!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • madison-nyc
    Options
    i don't know what the hell i've ended up with!!! tried to book 4 for wembley via gigantic about an hour ago and it crashed on the payment page , since then i got onto ticketmaster.ie and tried to book 4 for manchester and it crashed on the payment page.

now i've just recieved conformation from gigantic that it went through! so i'm hoping ticketmaster hasn'y done the same , if so i'll have 4 spare! aggghhhhhh
  • amz_12
    Options
    wkdlass wrote: »
    I've used ents24 but don't like not having a confirmation number. I don't know whether to keep trying with ticketmaster?

just got my confirmation and i booked mine 90mins ago.have a little patience...
  • h007
    h007 Posts: 1,774 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    so depressing - on ticketmaster.ie i keep getting as far as putting in the security words and then it crashes!!!
  • jonty03
    jonty03 Posts: 692 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    jonty03 wrote: »

Hi Kizzie
    on ent24, when you refreshed, did you do it from this screen or go back
    ?

I keep getting to the my details screens on tktmstr ie and then it says service not available - i'm going to cry :sad:

whoops - forgot to put the screenshot

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.
  • angel2004
    Options
    Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally got 2 tickets for Sun at Wembley.

Ticketmaster i.e still have tickets available and site doesn't crash quite so much! Kept refreshing and payment eventually went through. Confirmation now received.

Keep trying, don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • tashmatthews
    Options
    niamhtra66 wrote: »

Has cardiff sold out its says that the web page cannot be found!!
    I love a Bargain :beer:
  • ChelseaGirl
    ChelseaGirl Posts: 4,385 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    meerustar wrote: »
    Anyone who got through on Ents24 ... did you keep getting an error message when you tried or could you purchase straight away? I keep getting the message and wondering if that means they have sold out of them?

Head is battered now!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got straight through on Ents24 about an hour and a half ago. No email confirmation yet though....
  • watsonnicole1
    Options
    h007 wrote: »
    so depressing - on ticketmaster.ie i keep getting as far as putting in the security words and then it crashes!!!

I've got all the way to enter my card TWICE and then theres no submit button!
  • snagglepuss16
    Options
    JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM ENTS24 AFTER 2 HOURS, SO HANG IN THERE.
    quick question, bought them on OH credit card, standing tickets, he's not going but does this matter?
    (been a long time since i went to a concert, or bought tickets lol)
    let he without sin cast the first stone
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport