We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Take That Tickets on sale FRIDAY

Options

Comments

• laughing_cow
    Options
    Hurray! - I just got through to See tickets really quickly after trying since 9am - got 4 general tickets for Friday 1st at Wembley.

I couldn't get through on any official ticket agencies so I'd also tried Stargreen/Gigantic etc but they seem to have sold all their Wembley general tickets.

If anyone else happens to want the same tickets as me (General, Friday 1/7/10), then here is a link to the order page I had:

h**ps://www2.seetickets.com/1seez/orderform.asp?showcode=510308&pricetype=1&filler1=gigsandt

(replace the ** with tt obviously) - can't guarantee it will work but I know from my experience with Glastonbury tickets that these things sometimes help!

Good luck!
  • JOHN1982
    JOHN1982 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Options
    Pointlessly obvious stat of the day comes to you curtosy of ents24.com;
    Site Stats: The most popular search right now is Take That

Cheers for that! :beer:
    "The most desirable trait of the internet is the ability to attribute quotes to anyone."
    - Winston Churchill
  • traceye
    traceye Posts: 415 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are any of the tickets reserved in the seating area so you get a seat number ? is there a standing gold inner circle?
  • micaleff
    micaleff Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    not seen any tickets for gold circle and no numbers for seat on the sites that i saw?
  • Beauts
    Beauts Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    thfcmad wrote: »
    The person who said to use ticketmaster.ie is a legend. Worked without problems. 2 tickets for Wembley on the Saturday ordered.

I can only see the dublin concert date when i get through, am I doing something wrong?
    987654 Posts: 367 Forumite
    Options
    micaleff wrote: »

cant be used - but thanks anyway!
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Finally! Wembley booked Tuesday seated.

ticketmaster in the end
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • jojo999
    Options
    I (think I ) have tickets through ents24 but thought I would share this - I tried concurrently on safari on two phones and on my Pc and got through immediately on the phones but never on the pc - I dont know if I was going through a mobile web page or not but it was much quicker. I did this twice.

The only problem is, ents24 dont give a reference number so I am left waiting until the email confirmation arrives to see if I actually have tickets. Frustrating.
  • buyitall
    buyitall Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    traceye wrote: »
    Are any of the tickets reserved in the seating area so you get a seat number ? is there a standing gold inner circle?
    No golden circle.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family