We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Take That Tickets on sale FRIDAY

Options

Comments

• lynn09
    lynn09 Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    Ps - any ideas for where to park as well as when we went to wembley last time took 2hrs to get out of car park
  • bilb27_2
    Options
    gigs and tours working great. instant access.
  • room512
    room512 Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Supposed to be going out for lunch and need to wash my hair!!!!! Don't think my FIL will understand the urgency to get tickets!!!!
  • hbee_2
    hbee_2 Posts: 329 Forumite
    Options
    I've booked hotel and tickets (for Sat 2nd July) with Newmarket holidays - paying a bit but at least can make a weekend of it now and only got to worry about getting to the hotel and not deal with trains etc!
    Olympics Challenge
    Gold: Cash/vouchers win over £1000 Silver: New computer (would really love a Mac) Bronze: Jewellery
    £2012 in 2012 £597.10/ £2012
  • micaleff
    micaleff Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    did you get a confirmation number

yep got a reference number and booking conf page but no email yet.....:j
  • bambinaUK
    Options
    I got through on the Irish Ticketmaster, selected tickets and entered payment details and then it crashed :mad:

Now I can't get into my ticketmaster account to see whether the sale went through or not.:(

Just as bad as trying to get Glastonbury tickets at the beginning of the month!
  • Warthog2010
    Options
    Ticketmaster IE is the place to go! 15 attempts and it crashed at verifying my card but it's gone through and I have 3 for Wembley on 2nd July!
  • bambinaUK
    Options
    Ticketmaster IE is the place to go! 15 attempts and it crashed at verifying my card but it's gone through and I have 3 for Wembley on 2nd July!

This gives me hope :j

(Just got on to my ticket master account and the sale hasn't gone through, back to square one.
  • CinderellaDreams
    Options
    I got 3 tickets from Ents24, still awaiting my confirmation though, anyone else?
    It did say due to it being so busy it would take up to 3 hours to receive it but thats been 1 and doesn't look as if the money has left my bank account either. Hmmm.
    :heart2: The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other :heart2:
  • kizzie01
    Options
    Just got my tickets on ent24 - have been refreshing ticketmaster, ticketfactory and ent24 since 9.00 am, but finally got there.

With ent24 I could at least get to the order page, couldn't even get onto ticketmaster.

Better go and do some work now!!
    GC Dec £47.09/£100.00
    MFiT-T4 Reduce mortgage by £20,000
    £52,679.18/£54,642.59
    Nov 16 OP £340.41, Dec 16 OP £351.93, Jan17 OP £108.17
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income