Take That Tickets on sale FRIDAY

Options

Comments

• butterfly72
    butterfly72 Posts: 1,222 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    h007 wrote: »
    i keep on telling myself to stop - but i cant!

Me too! Theres VIP tickets available for £350 but I just can't justify paying that!!! (can I?) I might have a break and hope they release some more dates later today.
    £2019 in 2019 #44 - 864.06/2019
  • sweetsoul
    Options
    What a nightmare, been on since 9am and got to payment twice but crashed...that a few hours of my life I can't get back.

'It only takes a minute girl' ....no it bloody doesn't ;)
    Being powerful is being like a lady.....if you have to say it you ain't!
  • twinklyeys
    twinklyeys Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Options
    Ticket soup so frustrating! Nothing available for 2 seats!!!!
  • newtoitall
    Options
    same here... got payment screen then crashed!
  • lexilex
    lexilex Posts: 1,953 Forumite
    Options
    Me too! Theres VIP tickets available for £350 but I just can't justify paying that!!! (can I?) I might have a break and hope they release some more dates later today.

I'm thinking the same, I will be very annoyed to accept some rubbish seats on ticketmaster then new dates with greats seats become available
  • bren76
    Options
    Theres loads going for silly money on Ebay. Is that Ebay pulling them or are people really that desperate?:shocked:
  • Fellpony_2
    Fellpony_2 Posts: 381 Forumite
    edited 29 October 2010 at 12:16PM
    Options
    Can anyone see if there are any left for Sunderland Stadium of light? I am in a queue with ticket master!!

Cancel that I GOT TWO!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!
    You never know how strong you are until you have no other option.
  • laughing_cow
    Options

I had a nosey at the packages on Mark Butler hospitality and they include a 3 course dinner with wine, champagne reception and a party before and after the show with an open bar - if you like to drink it's probably better value than some of the rip off merchants on EBay and Seatwave!
  • meerustar
    meerustar Posts: 8,560 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why do I get an error EVERY SINGLE TIME on see, ents 24 and gigsntours. People seem to be getting them, I get right through but then get this

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.

The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access.

WHYYYYYYYY, I wanna cry now :(:(:(
  • clare2007
    Options
    Two standing tickets at manchester are going for £217.98 (:eek:) on ebay with 21 hours to go?

Bloomin heck, I've already got tickets but it annoys me when people do this so true take that fans have to pay over the odds for their tickets
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure