🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Npower £70m giveaway - claim your share Monday 11/10/2010

Options

Comments

• sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    They can't trace my account just yet even though I luckily filed the bills and told them my a/c number, they're working on it right now.
  • mummymi
    mummymi Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    thanks i just rang them as i have moved and i will be getting 21 pounds
  • nPower
    nPower Posts: 1,319 Organisation Representative
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

You're correct - customers don't need to do anything as npower will be contacting eligible customers.

Payments will be between £1 and £100 and will reflect the period you were with npower and the anniversary of the date your gas supply started.

If you do need to contact us, we have a dedicated helpline with advisors who are trained to deal with any enquiry related to this particular issue. Our helpline number is 0800 975 7938. For more information, you can also visit http://www.npower.com/web/PaymentstoGasCustomers/index.htm where you will also be able to access our Confirm Your Details form and Gas Payments Enquiry form.

Best
    Sally
    Official Company Representative"
    I am the official company representative of nPower. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE.
    If we ask you to contact us, please do so using helpandsupport@npower.com - MSE Forum has temporarily allowed the display of our contact details in our signature due to a technical issue with our profile
  • Sandy_Beech
    Options
    Just called, (wait time was less than 5 seconds!!)....I also had moved... Spoke to Stuart (brilliant help, top marks...) I too will get approx £35....

Fantastic......
  • *gem*
    *gem* Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    I just gave them a ring and they owe me £57 + interest and vat. I know they shouldn't have made the mistake and overcharged but it's an added bonus getting this just before xmas. More to spend on pressies now. :)
  • Claire_Jones_3
    Options
    Do we know how long it will take for all the letters to go out? I was with Npower but don't think I have anything with my account number on anymore so can't give it to the advisors to ask them to check.
    :heart2: Charlie born Aug 2007 :heart2: Reece born May 2009
    :heart2:Toby born Apr and taken by SMA Dec 2012
    :heart2: Baby boy failed M/C @ 20 wks Oct 2013 :heart2: Sienna born Oct 2014
  • *gem*
    *gem* Posts: 231 Forumite
    Options
    I only needed to give my name and address details for them to access my account details but they said the letters would go out within the next 2 months. HTH.
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Looks like I am not going to get anything as they undercharged me slightly in the same period.

Good news is: they will not be pursuing the undercharge.
  • Claire_Jones_3
    Options
    thanks gem, called them and they can find my electric account but not my gas one - had gas and electric from aug 06 to jul 07. They managed to take the direct debits for them both ok every month though! They said I've got to find the account number because they can't but i've not kept paperwork from 4 years ago! So looks like Npower will be enjoying my refund for their christmas party
    :heart2: Charlie born Aug 2007 :heart2: Reece born May 2009
    :heart2:Toby born Apr and taken by SMA Dec 2012
    :heart2: Baby boy failed M/C @ 20 wks Oct 2013 :heart2: Sienna born Oct 2014
  • dexsta
    dexsta Posts: 74 Forumite
    Options
    Awesome!!!45with int+vat to b added.great to hav it back.ive moved and just gav old address and provided new address all sorted.thanks op.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport