We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Npower £70m giveaway - claim your share Monday 11/10/2010

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• meggsy
    meggsy Posts: 741 Forumite
    Options
    I wonder if someone could give me their thoughts on my situation. My anniversary with Npower is late Nov, and I've received a payback of £35 - £45 (paperwork at home, can't remember exactly).

My understanding is this is due to primary rate units I was charged in excess of the annual maximum permitted. However, when I look at my bills (or rather the spreadsheet I keep of the pertinent details), I don't think I've had excess units billed - but I may not fully grasp which date range I should be looking at.

Bills:
    28npower20072008.th.jpg

What am I missing?

Hi pencekeeper, you will get a better response if you copy and paste your comment here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2762108&page=6

HTHs
  • *Louise*
    *Louise* Posts: 9,197 Forumite
    Options
    Apparently we are due £16 back :rotfl:

Won't be using them again in a hurry
    Cross Stitch Cafe member No. 3
    2012 170-194 2013 195-207.Hello Kitty ballerina 208.AVA 209.OLIVIA 210.ELLA 211.CARLA 212.LOUISE 213.CHARLEY 214.Mother & Child 215.Stop Faffing Completed 2014 216.Stitchers Sampler. 217.Let Them Be Small 218.Keep Calm 219. Ups and downs 220. Annniversary piece 221. 2x Teachers gifts 222. Peacock 223. Tooth Fairy 224. Beth Birth pic 225. Circe the Sorceress Cards x 24
  • poshstock66
    Options
    Got my payment letter today for £81.91 - that's the car tax sorted! :j
    :money::money::money::money:
    I love to save money
  • meggsy
    Options
    Hi there, just a reminder about the npower refunds as
    Consumer Focus say there is still £20 million to be repaid to gas customers.

See here ....
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3007596
  • sirbrainy
    sirbrainy Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    Saw that...strange how Npower SAID no need to ring as they would organise the refunds automatically...but somehow they have forgotten to do that.

Funny how much better it is to have £20 million in the bank than give it back to the customers you have cheated...
  • jaks111
    jaks111 Posts: 570 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks im going to look into this tomor i have been a customer with npower for years i pay monthly direct debit i never knew anything about this i heard it on the radio today why dont they just post out what is owed why should we have to claim it back they know we are with them i keep thinking of canging supplier but dont know who to as i think they are all the same

ps as anyone got the number you call will post back here as how i get on

thanks
  • meggsy
    Options
    Hi there, just a reminder about the npower refunds as
    Consumer Focus say there is still £20 million to be repaid to gas customers.

See here ....
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=3007596 ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure