Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options
1419420421422423425»

Comments

• thefrenzexperiment
    Options
    Polmop wrote: »
    My post was deleted as well,
    I will try again. I have 3 tickets for the muppets in Preston if anyone wants them, or if anyone wants to swap for 3 in Aintree.
    Please pm me
    Thanks

The title of the thread is "Free cinema - CODES ONLY".
  • thefrenzexperiment
    Options
    Hilariously though, the original post kindly informing people who logged in after a notification expecting an exciting new preview code only to be told the stunning news that there were no Muppets tickets left 15 hours after the code was posted, is STILL THERE!!!!

:rotfl:
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    I am a silly sausage in question, rather than return tickets that may not be used I thought I would post the regulars on here first...and they were taken :T

I realise its 'codes only' but wasn't sure where else to post as it was still free tickets.

Will hereby agree to abide by military rules and post on this thread herewith in future ;)

Tickets are not allowed to be swapped, the forum rules state that no exchange of gifts/email addresses/details are allowed:)

That's why posts about swapping are removed and posters advise that the correct thing to do is to cancel the tickets so that somebody else gets the chance to use them:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    This thread had gotten quite long so I have started a new thread here
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure