🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Prawnman
    Prawnman Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 1 April 2011 at 11:16AM
    Options
    New to the board! Hello! Just a quick question, has anyone else experienced the lack of texts for films on the VIP showfilmfirst service? I haven't had anything for ages when used to get two or three a week.
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,445 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Cj87
    Cj87 Posts: 939 Forumite
    edited 2 April 2011 at 11:19AM
    Options
    2 x Free cinema tickets to see Rio with the Sunday Times (+collect tokens for 2 more)

Newspaper costs £2.20 so put it on the freebies (low spend) board

Posted here yesterday

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3147868
  • notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    d!!! wrote: »
    Free Cinema Tickets?

Hi Folks,

Is anyone else of the opinion that as the Sky reward cinema tickets are not free to the general public, that they should perhaps have their own, 'free cinema tickets -to sky subscribers' thread.

As I don't subscribe to Sky, I can't sign in, as I'm not a member, and thus can't obtain any free cinema tickets from Sky.

It's like posting codes for Free rounds of Golf at St.Andrews, but only if you are a member... ie, pointless.

:money:

Not again...
    Are you a member of Times online? Are you a member of...
    All the offers should be on here. I just wish there were more...even if I am not a member of certain things.
  • notechal
    notechal Posts: 236 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi. I cannot say that I have seen many free films advertised recently. Are they just drying up or have the codes etc moved somewhere else?:money:
  • shootingstars
    Options
    Hi, just cancelled 2 tickets for rio 3d at cheshire oaks tomorrow.
    Hope someone can make use of them
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Options
    Bit early on a Sunday for this! At Bristol cribbs vue for Rio. Very busy with kids. No popcorn despite the ad saying "and the popcorns on us" but there are tables set up at the front of the screen with face painting!
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    2 x cinema tix in the times is 1 x adult and 1 x child ticket. to be used on the 10th
  • aMeLia'S~MuMMY
    aMeLia'S~MuMMY Posts: 2,545 Forumite
    Options
    Lil_Me wrote: »
    Bit early on a Sunday for this! At Bristol cribbs vue for Rio. Very busy with kids. No popcorn despite the ad saying "and the popcorns on us" but there are tables set up at the front of the screen with face painting!
    Went to Cheshire Oaks for Rio , thought the film was good....got the free popcorn and DD had her face painted x Bizarre thing though had to hand the glasss back in at the end...not been to one like that before !
    This is a do-it-yourself test for paranoia: you know you've got it when you can't think of anything that's your fault.
    Robert M. Hutchins
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    since when did normal cinema tix get sooo expensive?? i took the oh to see source code at odeon, took a £10 vouchers and i still had to pay out £7.60 for normal non 3D seats!! £17.60... what a flipping rip off! film was ok tho, slightly weird but good
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport