Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• seagullsim
    seagullsim Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    Sucker Punch

Uhm..................:T:T:T:T:T:T

Wasn't sure about this one but found the special effects great, stole more than a few ideas from other films; but not just for the boys, even though the screening was mainly boymen, I as a female enjoyed the girls cando attitude fine. Bit confusing at first but if you go with the flow and enjoy fantasy and games you will enjoy. Must be seen on big screen though as effects will be lost on tv:D

Couldn't agree more - saw it yesterday and loved it (I am male though...). You definitely need to concentrate though, else you'll get lost in it..

That Vanessa Hudgens has changed a lot since her High School Musical days as well :blushing::blushing:
  • dog1
    dog1 Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    Free Cinema Tickets?

Hi Folks,

Is anyone else of the opinion that as the Sky reward cinema tickets are not free to the general public, that they should perhaps have their own, 'free cinema tickets -to sky subscribers' thread.

As I don't subscribe to Sky, I can't sign in, as I'm not a member, and thus can't obtain any free cinema tickets from Sky.

It's like posting codes for Free rounds of Golf at St.Andrews, but only if you are a member... ie, pointless.

:money:
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    d!!! wrote: »
    Free Cinema Tickets?

Hi Folks,

Is anyone else of the opinion that as the Sky reward cinema tickets are not free to the general public, that they should perhaps have their own, 'free cinema tickets -to sky subscribers' thread.

As I don't subscribe to Sky, I can't sign in, as I'm not a member, and thus can't obtain any tickets from Sky.

It's like posting codes for Free rounds of Golf at St.Andrews, but only if you are a member... ie, pointless.

One word.... NO!

This has been brought up over and over and over again... do you want a separate board for each supplier, then each county, then each town, then each cinema.....?!

I have a question.. do you complain as when your town isn't listed as well? Maybe you should start a thread for just your town....

Tho, on a happier note, All Odeon Cinemas are giving away 2 free cinemas tickets to any movie today. I'm off to see Lincoln Lawyer tonight for freeeee :D
  • dog1
    edited 1 April 2011 at 9:19AM
    Options
    One word.... NO!

This has been brought up over and over and over again... do you want a separate board for each supplier, then each county, then each town, then each cinema.....?!

I have a question.. do you complain as when your town isn't listed as well? Maybe you should start a thread for just your town....

Tho, on a happier note, All Odeon Cinemas are giving away 2 free cinemas tickets to any movie today. I'm off to see Lincoln Lawyer tonight for freeeee :D

Hi,

I've actually used this site since 2006, and never complained before, but these tickets aren't accessible.. :)

Obviously location isn't an issue with the Sky ones, as if you aren't a Sky subscriber, you won't be going to any of their screenings, as they are clearly only free to Sky members, and of no use to non members.

RE Odeon extravaganza..............

Hahaha, What a lame attempt at an April Fool.......... :p

:T:T
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options

Where do you find out about the free tickets? I've looked, but can't see it anywhere. Cheers.
  • dog1
    Options
    xsunnysuex wrote: »
    Where do you find out about the free tickets? I've looked, but can't see it anywhere. Cheers.

What's today's date? :money:
  • xsunnysuex
    xsunnysuex Posts: 582 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    d!!! wrote: »
    What's today's date? :money:
    Haha. I've been caught. And I said I wouldn't be.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    Options
    knew i'd get someone :D ner ner ne ner ner
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Lol Ben, almost as bad as Martin's attempt!!!!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • geordie_ben
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Lol Ben, almost as bad as Martin's attempt!!!!

i cant be as bad as groupons attempt! - http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/royalwedding/280861
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure