Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    ii really enjoyed Limitless - well more than I expected to anyway. My own fault for arriving right at start time but we were sat in v front row an tunnel vision and weird head trips

I had a similar experience - again my own fault ( sort of, as it took ages to park due to all the people out mid-week for St Pats;)) I was one of the last to get in, and had only just sat down when film started!
    Not quite front row, but closer than I would have chosen.

Thoroughly enjoyed the film.... which made me feel doubly good as I had not expected to. Watched Trailer beforehand, but just thought I would not like it.
    Really pleased I went instead of canceling my ticket.

Weird camera shots took some getting used to.... although didn't seem to have many in second half of film.
    No lasting visual problems for me.... or could that be why I cannot walk in a straight line today? I had put it down to too much Guinness:p
  • karenscollie
    Options
    agreed he has the most gorgeous eyes :p
    I really enjoyed Limitless - shame to see people on here didn't really rate it. Thought it was an interesting concept and it had me hooked. I almost forgot I was in the cinema for a minute - and it takes a lot hold my attention that much! Although it may have been Bradley Cooper's eyes that got me...
  • Izbizzle
    Izbizzle Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The Times+ screenings for Limitless only allow you to book 1 ticket - why is this? :( Is this just all that's available now or is it a website problem?
  • Lifes_Grand_Plan
    Options
    I had to register my wife separately and get her 1 ticket and then 1 on my login too.
    A big believer in karma, you get what you give :A

If you find my posts useful, "pay it forward" and help someone else out, that's how places like MSE can be so successful.
  • ANGEL_EYES_2
    Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed Limitless.Was a lot better than I expected and the cinema was packed.
  • pennyshahin_2
    Options
    I'd love to have some tickets to see The Eagle in Stevenage if anyone gets a code please.
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    ANGEL_EYES wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoyed Limitless.Was a lot better than I expected and the cinema was packed.

Complete opposite for me, a lot worse than I expected
  • ANGEL_EYES_2
    Options
    Complete opposite for me, a lot worse than I expected

Oh well you win some, you lose some !!!!!!!! ;)
  • Misty38
    Misty38 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Latest post on codes thread is duplicate of #27..with a lot more words!
  • mrsbutton
    mrsbutton Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys just wondering if anyone has any spare tickets for Limitless at Warrington odeon? Just missed out and would be grateful if anyone could message me. :)
    :A If i was a rich girl....... :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport