Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• steve9872
    steve9872 Posts: 269 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    tirlittan wrote: »
    Thanks,but have tried lower case,upper case and with capital letter but it just tells me to check and enter correct password. :( Really annoying as there are still tickets left and would love to go and see this!

Any help appreciated!
    I haven't actually tried this as I already have a sky id but I tried accessing the offer on sky without being logged in and I arrived at this page:
    https://rewards.sky.com/skyloyalty/home/screenings/cracknell-screening-q-and-a/index.html
    where it asked me to log in or create a sky id to continue. You could try to create a sky id for yourself and see if it then lets you book tickets by going through them first.
  • tirlittan
    tirlittan Posts: 3,397 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    steve9872 wrote: »
    I haven't actually tried this as I already have a sky id but I tried accessing the offer on sky without being logged in and I arrived at this page:
    https://rewards.sky.com/skyloyalty/home/screenings/cracknell-screening-q-and-a/index.html
    where it asked me to log in or create a sky id to continue. You could try to create a sky id for yourself and see if it then lets you book tickets by going through them first.

Thanks, but I'm not a sky customer.
    DEBT FREE OCTOBER 2012!
    Proud to have dealt with my debts!
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    steve9872 wrote: »

But the screening had been opened up to the public i think....
  • tirlittan
    tirlittan Posts: 3,397 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    yes, that's what it said on the codes thread and that's why I tried, I can log in, get all the info up put it keeps saying password is incorrect.
    DEBT FREE OCTOBER 2012!
    Proud to have dealt with my debts!
  • mags_67
    mags_67 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    I've got two tickets for the above, can't go and can't see how to cancel.

If anyone can use them, let me know. It's a film, live gig, party and free Jameson!

Here's your 'access all areas' pass for you and your lucky plus 1 to watch CONTROL at Manchester Academy 2 on 17th March 2011. Doors are at 7pm, try not to be fashionably late, you'll miss the supports!
    Gig-goers will experience a night of live music as well as a special screening of Anton Corbjn's award-winning Control, a gripping biography about the turbulent life of Joy Division frontman, Ian Curtis.
  • karenscollie
    Options
    mags can i have them please ? :j
  • Georgyporgey
    Options
    Did anyone else get a bit of tunnel vision from watching Limitless?!!
  • Cat72
    Cat72 Posts: 2,398 Forumite
    Options
    Seen Limitless tonight in glasgow- cinema full.
    Good film ,some of the scenes very unusally filmed but well done, would recommend it.

Wish I could get tickets to The eagle now lol
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Limitless - erm.... weird. 5/10
  • mags_67
    mags_67 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    mags can i have them please ? :j

you have a PM
This discussion has been closed.