We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• amouretmorte
    Options
    kaych wrote: »
    has anyone tried booking the limitless tickets on showfilmfirst with the code limit2? the tickets i got is showing that the preview date is on the 1st Jan 2012???

yeah got this as well, any updates anyone?
  • Locky
    Locky Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    yeah got this as well, any updates anyone?

Have you tried emailing them to query this? There were tickets available on that code before but they've all gone now so it's probably just a test/holding page.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I've just cancelled two seats for this show:

Hall Pass at Cineworld Shaftesbury Avenue, Trocadero, 7-14 Coventry Street London, W1D 7DH
    On 09 Mar 2011
    At: 18:30

Hope somebody can use them.:cool:
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    At last, finally managed to get tickets for Limitless.... all previous codes came up with no tickets left at my cinema.
    Thanks steve9872 :T
  • barginhunter67
    Options
    :( when will there be ANY in Ports Solent or Fareham

I'd love to go to the cinema but they don't seem to get close (Southampton sometimes but a little further for me to go)

I think I need to log in daily as the email notifications stop after a short time.

Oh well.
  • cardiffforthefacup
    Options
    there have been a few for fareham lately but port solent is a rarity (Thankfully as it is not easy to get to on public transport), hardly any these days for portsmouth unless you have access to sky/times, I've missed out loads this year and am gutted as southampton is hard to get to. sometimes see chichester but again hardly worth the train fare for me
  • canadian_turtle
    Options

I'd love to go to the cinema but they don't seem to get close (Southampton sometimes but a little further for me to go)

I think I need to log in daily as the email notifications stop after a short time.

Oh well.

Every time you get an e-mail you need to either follow the link in it or log onto the website, only then will you get further notifications (this is to prevent your inbox from getting spammed).
  • geordie_ben
    geordie_ben Posts: 3,118 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hall Pass = Hilarious!
  • thepearce
    thepearce Posts: 2,287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

Oh well.

Agree - we saw a good number there last year but nowt as far as I can remember lately. Everything seems to be Southampton... but it's not an easy jouney.

Did see Chalet Girl at VUE last night and have got (times+) tickets for limitless.

Keep yourself logged in & make sure you are logged in when you follow the link in the email - you only get update notifications since your last vist. If you aren't logged in your visit isn't recorded.
  • barginhunter67
    Options
    thepearce wrote: »
    Agree - we saw a good number there last year but nowt as far as I can remember lately. Everything seems to be Southampton... but it's not an easy jouney.

Did see Chalet Girl at VUE last night and have got (times+) tickets for limitless.

Keep yourself logged in & make sure you are logged in when you follow the link in the email - you only get update notifications since your last vist. If you aren't logged in your visit isn't recorded.
    Thanks for the tip. Hopefully we will get more soon. I'm mainly interested in ones for the kids but the option to get a night out with OH occassionally for free would be fab!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure