Free Cinema Tickets - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• tirlittan
    tirlittan Posts: 3,397 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    tirlittan wrote: »
    Anyone have a right code for the Unstoppable, The James Cracknell Trilogy please? The one below doesn't work.

now open to non sky movie customers 17th march

Password: rowing

BRAEHEAD
    CARDIFF
    DERBY
    London - Mayfair
    NORWICH
    OXFORD - GEORGE STREET

Got tickets through code STAMINA
    DEBT FREE OCTOBER 2012!
    Proud to have dealt with my debts!
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Saw Anuvahood through Sky last night, just about managed to understand 20-25% of the dialogue! Husband wasn't impressed and neither was I tbh! But if people really wear their trousers half off the backsides as shown how are people scared of them instead of laughing their asses off?????? (Sorry, I know I am lucky with the area I live in).
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • Kitty_Wren
    Kitty_Wren Posts: 755 Forumite
    Options
    Saw Anuvahood through Sky last night, just about managed to understand 20-25% of the dialogue! Husband wasn't impressed and neither was I tbh! But if people really wear their trousers half off the backsides as shown how are people scared of them instead of laughing their asses off?????? (Sorry, I know I am lucky with the area I live in).

Haha, why Sky got this screening I don't know. I think E4 or MTV are aimed at the right kind of audience!
  • The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options

This has been the 'trend' ( I could never describe it as a fashion) for quite a while now. :D
    Instead of adjusting their jeans/trousers to keep them from dragging on the ground, these 'males' are constantly adjusting their clothing to pull their jeans/trousers down further. The first few times you see this is a complete shock..... (I have even seen this attire worn in churches !!)... but then you get used to it.
    I tend to have a bet with myself about how long before they fall down around their knees.

Even worse is the new 'trend' in underwear which is consequently no longer 'under' anything, but openly on display.... flourescent colours and the most flamboyant design.
    But it takes all sorts I suppose.

Re the film. My DS loved it, and there were lots of laugh out loud moments if you could overcome the language barrier.
    The whole screening were cringing and squirming ..... not least with the Tomato Ketchup scene......
    Somehow sausages and ketchup will never be the same;)
    A 2011 version of Ali G?
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    That scene definitely sticks in the mind, my hubby says he never wants tomato sauce again, lol!
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • angelflower_2
    angelflower_2 Posts: 2,426 Forumite
    Options
    ii really enjoyed Limitless - well more than I expected to anyway. My own fault for arriving right at start time but we were sat in v front row an tunnel vision and weird head trips
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • kaych
    kaych Posts: 376 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That scene definitely sticks in the mind, my hubby says he never wants tomato sauce again, lol!

me too... it's too shocking... i don't think i can eat ketchup for a while now... euw...
  • Misty38
    Misty38 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Not quite free cinema tickets, but the Odeon 40% off voucher is back :)

http://promo.odeon.co.uk/march/

When: Sunday 20th to Thursday 31 March. Sundays to Thursdays, excludes Fridays and Saturdays
    How: Print voucher and buy tickets from box office, or enter the code March40 at the checkout online.
    Note: One voucher required per ticket
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Options
    keep missing the tickets :(
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
  • pringlex3
    pringlex3 Posts: 19 Forumite
    edited 17 March 2011 at 7:31PM
    Options
    answered own question
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income