Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

Options

Comments

• little_lil
    Options
    what a wonderful thread. I am sat here reading through the thread having been sent home from work ill and it has really cheered me up to see all your wonderful ideas. I am a scrapbooker so have lots of crafty bits at home and am very inspired for christmas.

A special thanks to flyingpig58 for taking so much time and trouble to inspire us all :xmassign:
  • hogshead
    hogshead Posts: 2,217 Forumite
    Options
    Why not google images already coloured for you, print a whole page, punch them out & pop a layer of Glossy Accents or the like over it for a shiny look OR one of those clear appoxy domed adhesives. Failing that cover ipage in that clear book covering or laminate them to have them look a little more flashy.
  • almond
    almond Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    How did you guess :rotfl:the forum has gone quite since flyingpig put her tutorial up.

I have a table booked at the playschools sale on the 28th november but have been doing some bits for myself for friends and family for christmas,I made some cards with the coffee and mint in today neighbour came in and saw them and wants 20 but I dont know how much to charge. If anyone has any ideas would appreciate it. :(

You will need the break Hollie hope you get a weeks rest :D

hi
    I have a table booked same day and one for 13th if you fancy swapping ideas? i need to make some money for holiday 5th december
    so off to shops to see whats around now
    bye
  • gsarah14
    gsarah14 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everybody, I've been reading all your posts for weeks and finally plucked up the courage to post something!
    I'm making up a Movie Night hamper for someone's xmas pressie and wanted to put them into an empty popcorn box. Does anyone know where I can get a template from, preferably a free download off the web.

Thanks, Sarah
  • mummyslittleboy
    Options
    almond wrote: »
    hi
    I have a table booked same day and one for 13th if you fancy swapping ideas? i need to make some money for holiday 5th december
    so off to shops to see whats around now
    bye

No problem lets hope it's not the same one :rotfl::rotfl:
    :jmember of the thrifty gifty 2011 :j
  • almond
    almond Posts: 1,674 Forumite
    Options
    No problem lets hope it's not the same one :rotfl::rotfl:

no i am north and you are south
    going to make a list tonight and start tomorrow will keep posting
    what i am making thought about some door stops to use up some fabric
    keep in touch
  • moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options

Moosetastic i thought finding craft fairs in barnsley was like finding needles in a haystack so well done.

They are Craftygranny lol its in Beverley!!

Last year I did one at Priory Campus though, its for their xmas lights switch on, it was £15 a table (if you have a lot, you will need to pay for 2 as they are quite small) but there was lots of people there, I made over £100 in 4 hours. The person to email last year was Nicki Pointon - I'll pm you her email address.

photos of my mum and sis and my lovely stall last year!! (i'm behind the camera!! lol) :rotfl:

20112009103.jpg
    20112009104.jpg
    20112009105.jpg
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

• craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    Cottonwoolkatie. My daughter saw that one advertised and wondered if it would be any good but she also thought it was quite a lot to pay if you don't sell much.

I use promarkers to colour mine but they are a very expensive road to travel. I have used gel pens including glitter ones from the pound shop etc and had some fab results. I've even used my grandaughters felt tips and crayons . To help with them looking flat i added a little glitter glue or glue with a little glamour dust it gives them added sparkle .
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    We've been looking at fairs around bradford too as that is where our charity is based. I went there today and popped into the range to just look at the stickers helen buys i came out over 40 ponds lighter . lol. stash pics on blog later.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • Giggles_Fairy
    Options
    Those of you interested in a brand new Sizzix Big Shot I found the cheapest place for them was here
    http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/Gifts/-50-100-Gifts/sc1592/p10085.aspx WITH FREE DELIVERY.
    QUOTE]

Oh dear I clicked! Ive never even looked at any of these before and I have to admit it isnt as uch as I thought it would cost! Obviously I realise that with all the things to go with it it can get very costly but I feel this isnt actually totally unbuyable hahaha Altho I saving for NYC so its a no for now but its on my list for the new year hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure