Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

Options

Comments

• Giggles_Fairy
    Options
    almond wrote: »
    no i am north and you are south
    going to make a list tonight and start tomorrow will keep posting
    what i am making thought about some door stops to use up some fabric
    keep in touch

Oh I have a fair booked for 13th and Im north too! Where abouts are u from?
  • sangus217
    Options
    moosetastic, those reindeers are the most adorable thing i've seen. What do you have in them?
  • craftfairies
    Options
    i am very good and die cutting machine promotion - i made Helen buy a die cutter and she is a tough nut to crack!!

Once i have got chrsitmas out of the way i may do some box die cut bundles to sell as these are things people find really usefull!
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    my oh bought me a craft robo to help me cut boxes etc but i've not really tried it out yet.
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    my oh bought me a craft robo to help me cut boxes etc but i've not really tried it out yet.

Let me know when you start playing with your robo, as I have a few templates for different boxes I could send you to try out if you like x
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Options
    ooooh thank you. I'm hoping it will work out quicker than fiddling about cutting them by hand. Especially if i can get tony to use it for me . Well men are supposed to like gadgets.lol
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • rosieben
    rosieben Posts: 5,010 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ... For those of you who use rubber stamps - what do you find is the best and cheapest thing to colour in the printed designs. ...

I have Whispers brush pens, bought second hand from ebay; I love them so much I bought another set for my dgd; I paid less than half price for each set

I've also used tesco cheapy gel pens and any old felt tip I can get my hands on - give it a bit of pizzazz with some glitter or embossing; you could try some cheapy watercolour pens

My kids bought me loads of promarkers for my birthday this year and they're lush, but I still prefer my whispers ;)
    ... don't throw the string away. You always need string! :D

C.R.A.P.R.O.L.L.Z Head Sharpener
  • moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    sangus217 wrote: »
    moosetastic, those reindeers are the most adorable thing i've seen. What do you have in them?

Hiya Sangus, they are Reindeer Flannels, they contain a bar of wrapped soap (I used Imperial Leather). The only thing you have to remember is the soap must have a label which lists all the ingredients by law. (I stuck plain white labels to the back of my soap and wrote the ingredients from the outside wrapper).

Heres the link which shows you how to make them, they are really really easy!! Trust me!! :Dhttp://www.kckpl.lib.ks.us/ys/CRAFTS/Ratrein.htm
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

• moosetastic
    moosetastic Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    so, I got started tonight making things for my craft fair in 2 weeks, eeek!!

I got these from a seller on ebay, little organza bags and dried lavender and dried rose petals. Ive only made a few but thought I would post a couple of pics to give people some ideas

18102010244.jpg
    18102010246.jpg
    18102010247.jpg

As soon as I make anything else, I will put pics up! :o
    You're so very special, I wish I was special :dance:

• craftfairies
    Options
    its not christmas but i have used lables 11 to make the toppers for these bags
    017.JPG

This is what the toppers look like
    001.JPG
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills