Christmas Crafting Ideas by Flyingpig - Its Good To Share.

Options

Comments

• Hollie84
    Hollie84 Posts: 2,428 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    artydoll wrote: »
    Thanks for the tutorial,:T:T:TI just posted pics of one I made last night.

On my homepage,

thanks again ,really chuffed how it turned out,am going to make some more as little pressies.:D:D
    there brillaint :T
  • wookeyhole1
    wookeyhole1 Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks for the ideas and tutorial for the sweetie bags you have inspired me to make these.

i already have a huge roll of cello for my hampers would i be able to make my own bags? how? would a bag sealer work?

thanks xx
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Those of you interested in a brand new Sizzix Big Shot I found the cheapest place for them was here
    http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/Gifts/-50-100-Gifts/sc1592/p10085.aspx WITH FREE DELIVERY.

OK it doesn't include any of the cutting dies but I have to say having watched a few of the autions for Bigshots on Ebay when you factor in the cost of postage (which is circa £10-12 I've seen) you might be better off buying a brand new bigshot and hunting around for the specific cutting dies that you want. Well just in my humble opinion :o

I have drooled over a Bigshot for ages but given I've bought some of Craftfairy's punches I think I need to limit my purchases of late - have been going a bit mad lately :o

For those of you who use rubber stamps - what do you find is the best and cheapest thing to colour in the printed designs. I ended having to use coloured pencils for a stamp of a Xmas pudding I did and TBH it looked a bit "flat". My rubber stamping in the past has been limited to embossing but I'd quite like to use some of these stamps for decoupage and pencils aren't going to cut it.
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • cheekycat1
    Options
    Hello,
    I think I have either posted herre before or one of the other christmas crafting forums. Anyway Hi!
    Don't know if anyone has ever looked on yellowmoon . co . uk for bits but they do a fantastic range....loads of foam shapes and kids crafty bits too. A badge maker like flying pigs. Also it is a fundraiser... if you have not heard of it them have a look... my sons school does fundraising through it. code SFR11981 and 20% go to school.
    Other than that how fantastic all your makes are. I really need to get my skates on. Have 7 fairs coming up and need to get cracking on some smaller gifts.
    Trying to earn some pennies from crafting again this year!
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    Those of you interested in a brand new Sizzix Big Shot I found the cheapest place for them was here
    http://www.craftsuperstore.co.uk/Gifts/-50-100-Gifts/sc1592/p10085.aspx WITH FREE DELIVERY.

I want one!!! Really cannot afford it though, we are supposed to be paying every extra penny we have on getting rid of the debts, so really cant justify spending it on that :( maybe one day!!!
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • tranmererovers
    Options

Must not click on the link... must not click on the link...Must not click on the link... must not click on the link... *clicks on link* :o
    It's easier to get forgiveness than to ask permission ;)
  • mummyslittleboy
    Options
    Must not click on the link... must not click on the link...Must not click on the link... must not click on the link... *clicks on link* :o

click on the link and buy it you know you want to :D :rotfl::rotfl:

Oops I am not encouraging you to honestly lol
    :jmember of the thrifty gifty 2011 :j
  • tranmererovers
    Options
    click on the link and buy it you know you want to :D :rotfl::rotfl:

Oops I am not encouraging you to honestly lol

You are right I do want to :rotfl: I must resist - just got my car insurance renewal and it's gone up AGAIN :mad:
  • Bitsy_Beans
    Bitsy_Beans Posts: 9,640 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You are right I do want to :rotfl: I must resist - just got my car insurance renewal and it's gone up AGAIN :mad:

Ours too :( By about £100 :eek::eek: H did a quick check on price comparison website and our quote is pretty much standard :( Seems they are all upping their prices booooooooooooooooo!

Anyway click on the link and save it to favourites for a time when you are feeling flush ;) Or when it's coming up to your birthday.
    I could spend a small fortune but I need to be a bit more restrained, it's too easy for me to get caught into the buying rather than doing trap :o:o I've ordered my punches and give the eye watering price they'll have to do for now. At any rate I might find my cards are total pants and that I have no talent anymore for crafting. I made my wedding invites, Order of Service and Menu/place cards but that was 6 years ago and I appear to have lost my card making mojo :(
    I have a gift for enraging people, but if I ever bore you it'll be with a knife :D Louise Brooks
    All will be well in the end. If it's not well, it's not the end.
    Be humble for you are made of earth. Be noble for you are made of stars
  • tranmererovers
    Options
    Ours too :( By about £100 :eek::eek: H did a quick check on price comparison website and our quote is pretty much standard :( Seems they are all upping their prices booooooooooooooooo!

And quidco is pretty poor these days too. My renewal price seems the most competitive :(

Anyway click on the link and save it to favourites for a time when you are feeling flush ;)

Have done that :D
    Or when it's coming up to your birthday. That's not too far off :)
    I could spend a small fortune but I need to be a bit more restrained, it's too easy for me to get caught into the buying rather than doing trap :o:o I've ordered my punches and give the eye watering price they'll have to do for now. At any rate I might find my cards are total pants and that I have no talent anymore for crafting. I made my wedding invites, Order of Service and Menu/place cards but that was 6 years ago and I appear to have lost my card making mojo :(

I am sure your mojo is still there - keep the faith :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure