We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.Is your heating ON or OFF?
Comments
-
It’s not the temperature outside that matters - it’s the temperature inside 😂 Thankfully still around 19 indoors here, although I have moved to jumper territory.
4 -
I’ve just put mine on for the first time, and set the thermostat at 18 degrees daytime and 15 degrees overnight. It feels nippy and there’s a cold wind outside today and I was out and about this morning so felt quite chilly when I got home.
Well Behaved women seldom make history
Early retirement goal... 2026
Reduce, reuse, recycle .2 -
We are currently at 18 indoors so still a way off of needing the GCH on yet. Thankfully Im also perimenopausal so thats keeping me toasty too!
Time to find me again1 -
Started to put the heating on this week. It has been chillier a few days here. My heating is quite efficient as the house is well insulated so it takes no time for the place to heat up!
0 -
Mum's heating is off as she's trying not to buy any logs until after her big holiday.
My heating will stay off for a while as I live in a south facing, well insulated block of flats with big glass windows. I think I shall put it on last week of October ready for the cold snap.
Hastings Direct 4775.99
La Redoute 676.21
Barclaycard 295.20
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

