🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• jellybaby21
    Options
    Been blogging some projects have a glance if you like, I am off to blog hop myself! x
    Hmmm will add up debt and stick on on later!
  • craftygranny
    craftygranny Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    edited 1 October 2010 at 8:19PM
    Options
    elysia i have a pic of a lily if thats any use. just mailed it to you
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    edited 1 October 2010 at 11:56PM
    Options
    Huge congratulation on your news Melissa, hope the pregnancy goes really well for you. The baby is due on my youngest birthday.

NPSMAMA – hope you had a great birthday yesterday.

Elysia – sorry about your DD driving test – all the best drivers pass 2nd time around, or in my case third.

Jazabelle – sounds like the Reiki was an interesting experience. I am always fascinated what they can tell by just looking at you and sensing your ora.

Good luck re-jigging your craft room Craftygranny!

Mary – hope you had a fabulous birthday today xx

Welcome to the thread Curly07 and Peechy.

Congratulations Happy Days on your DT position.

Well done on your win Scatty, and for winning the MSE Challenge Flying Fresian.

KMS26 – congratulations on selling a key ring – I have sold some cards this week and am delighted to get some extra pennies for something that I love doing.

PONR – meant to tell you that my mum loved the bag charm/key ring I bought off you. It was her birthday yesterday, and she rang me up in tears for the card and box I had made for her, and she thought I had made the charm! Had to give you the credit, it is too fiddly for me to even contemplate xx

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and it isn't too wet.

xx
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ooh yay I won!!

I need some help then...

From what the posts above say, I need to set a challenge for others. How does this work? Do I just pick a theme? What do I do for a wee prize?

Also, jellybaby mentioned about me being on someone's email list, I don't think I am and how do I get on it?

Yay for winning the cow-themed challenge. :jI have my thinking cap on now for my topic idea!
  • pointofnoreturn
    Options
    CT19720 - Lovely to hear that your mum liked her bag charm and the card and box you made.

Well done on your card sales as well. My sis in law took my cards into work a while back and sold loads and I had priced them mostly at £2 for more detailed ones and £1.50 - £1.75 for the more basic ones. I must give her the box again as I have made quite a few more since!!!!
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    Congratulations Melissa
    Happy birthday Mary
    and congrats to anyone i've missed

Weather has been awful here today
    well i am officially a Stampin up demo and i am going to Convention in Surrey in november woo hoo, can't wait for my starter kit to come
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Liz. I think it was you who kept mentionting S.U and I wandered what it meant - finally figured it out now. Doh!!!

Thankyou so much Crafty Granny. It's perfect thankyou.

How's things PONR? Have you bought/made anything new?
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • pointofnoreturn
    Options
    elysia2003 wrote: »
    Well done Liz. I think it was you who kept mentionting S.U and I wandered what it meant - finally figured it out now. Doh!!!

Thankyou so much Crafty Granny. It's perfect thankyou.

How's things PONR? Have you bought/made anything new?

Hiya - all fine here - only a few weeks left now :( Have not bought much recently as my bags are already very full!!! I did buy a couple of Sizzix dies and alphabet die this week though!!!!

Have not made anything recently except another santa cutlery holder - need to make 4 more now!!!!

How did you get on with the tan mat?????
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • dawnteabag
    dawnteabag Posts: 1,019 Forumite
    Options
    elysia2003 wrote: »
    - I have to do a sympathy card, Does anyone know of a suitable image? I don't mind paying but I've been looking for an hour and not found anything suitable.

Hi Elysia - not an image but there is an idea for a sympathy card on my you know what. If you look on the left there is a list of 't'other cards of mine' - click on that 3rd pic down. Nice and simple expecially if you have something to emboss with.

Sorry I haven't been around much again - life is just WAAY to complicated at the mo but I do always read posts even if I don;t always have time / the inclination / anything to say to warrant a post.

I have however made a card tonight - heaven knows when I'll have time to blog it. Granny has moved out of hospital and into a nursing home so I've made her a "new home" card. We're off to see her tomorrow - 400 mile round trip so have an early start. Better get packing!

Keep up the good work girlies - you're an inspiration!
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    Options
    DTB sending you hugs hope Granny settles in ok to the home
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family