Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• wishfulcomper
    Options
    Thankyou dragonllew. I've just re-read my post and I didn't make it clear.:o I would like to link a blog giveaway with a picture and details from someone else's blog to mine. Does that make sense?
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    Thankyou dragonllew. I've just re-read my post and I didn't make it clear.:o I would like to link a blog giveaway with a picture and details from someone else's blog to mine. Does that make sense?
    Do you mean you want to put the picture on your side bar and make it a link to the persons blog?
  • wishfulcomper
    Options
    Yes, you have put it so much better than me :o
  • Addams
    Addams Posts: 881 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Well done winners!

And thanks for all the freebies.

Curly - sounds like you are already catching the spending bug!

Welcome peechy. Some of us are on stash bans - i.e. saving up to buy something!

Just got dinner on the go. Jacket potatoes tonight, Yummy!
    May - £251.63/£155, June - £108.69/£150, July - £157.45/£155, Aug - £104.28/£155
    Sept - £110.80/£150, Make £5 a day in Oct challenge = £50.50/£155
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, you have put it so much better than me :o
    ok go to the Design page of your blog, on the right hand side you will have a button that says add a gadget click that, scroll down till you find the picture one click it add a title if you want, put the link in to the blog and upload your picture once youv'e done that click save and it should be on your blog hth
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Been to Hobbycraft, £40 lighter now :D

More info later, have friend round at the moment...!
  • pointofnoreturn
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mary OP:beer:
    Congrats to Scatty on her lovely candy win.
    Curly07 and peechy - welcome to the thread.
    Congrats to Flying_Fresian and all the other winners.

Hope everyone is good today.
    The E-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all :j
    Thankyou for the kind birthday wishes............at my age nothing special happens so I took our young lad off to the college art and craft open day........had a got at doing a key fob on stainless steel with my name on.........bit wonky...........lol shuffled round all the other stands but think I just might opt for a day doing a bit of wicker work...........I can do a willow wreath for £19...........mil's birthday money will pay for that and it'll give me the chance to try it out and see if I'm any good or not............surely can't go too far wrong with a wreath can I ?????:rotfl:
    Been peeing down with rain all day.............:(
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • elysia2003
    elysia2003 Posts: 5,155 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome Curly and Peachy. It's really friendly on here, so go ahead and ask if you need help with anything. Which links me quite nicely - I have to do a sympathy card, Does anyone know of a suitable image? I don't mind paying but I've been looking for an hour and not found anything suitable.

Well done Flying Fresian - Any ideas for the next challenge yet? Hopefully I'll be able to join in this one ( I couldn't find a cow either! LOL)

Congrats Happy days on your DT.

Thanks KMS - for the links to the freebies.

Tomsmum - I have a puppy, 6 months old today. We took him dog training for a couple of months (Have recently gave up as the big dogs were stressing him out, poor thing! He's a Jack Russell and we were in a room with the biggest dogs you've ever seen. LOL. Anyway, we were taught to give treats for everything! Talk to her while she's walking and if she so much as glances at you praise her and give her a treat. I must admit Jack's an obediant dog but it was costing a fortune in doggie treats so we've eased off a little now. HTH

Have a lovely weekend everyone.
    I :heartpuls M.S.E.
    :DMortgage Free 18/01/10 13 years and 8 months early on a 20 year mortgage! :D
  • wishfulcomper
    Options
    Thank you so much dragonllew. As they say it's easy when you know how:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure