MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 17 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

Options

Comments

• TractorGirl327
    Options
    Monkeynut wrote: »
    It's not often that everyone has disappeared from here all evening!!
    Lots of reports to do?!?!?

I was at the circus!
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Monkeynut
    Monkeynut Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    I was at the circus!

And how likely would you be on a scale of 1 to 10 to recommend this circus to a friend?
    What was the most positive part of your experience?
    Did the ticket man make eye contact and smile at you?!? :D
    Half of November Make £10 a Day Challenge: £51/ £170
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was watching the voluptious Nigella. Her new cookery programme is ace. How they can show it before 9pm is beyond me. She is such a flirt.
  • nearlyheadlessian
    Options
    Monkeynut wrote: »
    And how likely would you be on a scale of 1 to 10 to recommend this circus to a friend?
    What was the most positive part of your experience?
    Did the ticket man make eye contact and smile at you?!? :D

Did the clowns seem genuine?
    Were the clowns wearing correct uniform?
    Were any of the clowns smoking, chewing gum or talking on cellphones?
    In no fewer than 4500 words describe your experience of the clowns.
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,167 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I was at the circus!

performing or watching? :D

I was busy catching up on paperwork and accounts. I have such an exciting life me :rotfl:
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Monkeynut
    Monkeynut Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    Hmmmm yes, I thought this too! I don't think that the dressing gown was entirely necessary when making cheesecake!!

On a more MSing note, has anyone else applied for any of the Helion storage company phone calls?
    I've had 2 approved and on my Current Evaluations page, but another still pending, with a message saying "This program is currently on hold, we will inform you when this will go ahead and if you have been chosen to complete it."

The project being on hold seems to contradict the fact that I have had 2 approved?!?!? Bit confused!
    Half of November Make £10 a Day Challenge: £51/ £170
  • mysterious_girl
    Options
    Did the clowns seem genuine?
    Were the clowns wearing correct uniform?
    Were any of the clowns smoking, chewing gum or talking on cellphones?
    In no fewer than 4500 words describe your experience of the clowns.

The above post has given me an extreme case of the giggles! Thanks for making me laugh Ian. :)
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    Has anyone carried out the fuel visit and rival station recently? I noticed that I had different questions on each of my visits! On one visit they asked me to detail the question I asked a member of staff whereas they didn't ask this at another location. At one station I had to report on the restroom facilities and didn't need to at another.

Are they tailoring the reports?

:)
  • Money_maker
    Options
    I've done two of these and there was no info on either about the restrooms. Neither report wanted to know the question - just how the staff member reacted.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • proshopper
    Options
    Has anyone carried out the fuel visit and rival station recently? I noticed that I had different questions on each of my visits! On one visit they asked me to detail the question I asked a member of staff whereas they didn't ask this at another location. At one station I had to report on the restroom facilities and didn't need to at another.

Are they tailoring the reports?

:)

I have done four lots this wave - they seem to have varied according to whether the main station was DODO, CODO or whatever. It really, really, REALLY would be helpful if we could see the questionnaires in advance of the visits!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure