MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 17 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

Options

Comments

• misssarahleigh
    Options
    If anybody does the food visits for aba research would they kindly PM me as i have 2 little questions and don't want to look a fool as i've not worked for this company before.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    ukmonkey wrote: »
    TG - just FYI 17 = XVII

;)

Hahah I know, but I didnt have enough characters in the header!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • fabsaver
    fabsaver Posts: 1,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Monkeyboy is so pleased about it he posted twice!!!!

Maybe just trying to increase the post count so that we reach the next new thread a bit quicker :p
  • ukmonkey
    ukmonkey Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fabsaver wrote: »
    Maybe just trying to increase the post count so that we reach the next new thread a bit quicker :p

eh???

• ukmonkey
    ukmonkey Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hahah I know, but I didnt have enough characters in the header!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Should've called it "MS Thread XVII" - that would've confused some of the less-healthy forum users :rotfl:

(shouldn't really joke about that...I'm sooo going to hell!)
  • OzzyBear
    Options
    Where do you get the staff signature on the egg jobs?
  • pinkprincess39
    Options
    OzzyBear wrote: »
    Where do you get the staff signature on the egg jobs?
    never had to get 1 for the egg jobs, only the pharmacy jobs
  • OzzyBear
    Options
    never had to get 1 for the egg jobs, only the pharmacy jobs

Oh it says on the brief for me to get one but it doesn't say where. Suppose if I get them to sign anything they can't complain if they haven't told me where? :)
  • glitterkandy
    Options
    OzzyBear wrote: »
    Oh it says on the brief for me to get one but it doesn't say where. Suppose if I get them to sign anything they can't complain if they haven't told me where? :)

Haven't done any egg shop with a overt audit, but I imagine there would be a space for a signature on the audit form?
  • OzzyBear
    Options
    Haven't done any egg shop with a overt audit, but I imagine there would be a space for a signature on the audit form?

Yes, that's what it says on the brief but they appear to have forgotten to put that space on the form:think:

I'll just get them to stick their signature at the bottom
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport