MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 17 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

Options
1388389390391392394»

Comments

• Stryder
    Stryder Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    Options
    jen_br wrote: »

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stryder
    I am new to the MS world - although I am hoping to do it a plenty whilst my business takes off.

Can I ask - if you work hard, take lots of jobs and not totally rubbish, when do you get the plush job offers? (weekends away, big payments, etc)

hahah Maybe never... It depends who you know... how much the company likes you and there isn't as many "plush" jobs as you think! and you will need to take the "rubbish" jobs to get your foot in the door!-- In fairness there isn't too many rubbish ones.

I am amazed about how much work you have to do to prepare and really understand how to do it - its definately harder than it looks. Silly things like my query above where the receipt was not added onto my pizza box and it may cost me
    It will cost you.. and you will never make the mistake again! its a learning curve we have ALL been there done that!

answers in bold HTH

Believe it or not I got paid! I took a photo of the torn area of the pizza box where the receipt had come off and they sorted payment within 1 day or so. Hooray for Retail Eyes
    ............... Have you ever wondered what
    ¦OO¬¬ O[]¦ Martin would look like
    ¦ _______ ¦ In a washing machine
    ¦ ((:money:)) ¦
    ¦
    ¦
    ¦''''''''''''""""""¦
  • louise12113
    Options
    Hi All
    I have just signed up to various mystery shopping, but unsure on how to declare earnings to tax man as I work full times. Any advise appreciated
  • Robert_Roberston
    Options
    Wrong thread, we are on thread 18!
    (DFW Long Haul # 240 )
  • cathy125
    Options
    Hi I've got my first job for RE, and it says I have to 'View Assignment Spec' by 8.30pm tonight. I've read and printed both the notes and the questionnaire but the step still is not shown as completed. Is there anything that I've missed and will I lose the job if I don't get this stage ticked? The job isn't til the 13th so I can't say I've attempted the visit yet. Thank you!
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    WTH I got this locked!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business