MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 17 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

Options

Comments

• jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    Booze Audits... cool didn't see those!
  • proshopper
    Options
    jen_br wrote: »
    Booze Audits... cool didn't see those!

They were trickling on at about 3.00 am .......... you mean to say that you weren't watching??:rotfl:
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    lol sadly i kinda checked maybe none nr me!
  • WiiMee
    WiiMee Posts: 200 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all
    I haven't done much work recently because my son was getting married and I won't be availalbe for the next couple of weeks. I have checked the sites and RE is the only one that seems to have a facility to enter dates that you are unavailalbe. Does anyone know of anymore or should i just email my regular MS company contacts?

PS Thank TG for the new thread :T
  • look_after_the_pennies
    Options
    WiiMee wrote: »
    Hello all
    I haven't done much work recently because my son was getting married and I won't be availalbe for the next couple of weeks. I have checked the sites and RE is the only one that seems to have a facility to enter dates that you are unavailalbe. Does anyone know of anymore or should i just email my regular MS company contacts?

PS Thank TG for the new thread :T

I believe Optimum Contact and Grassroots also have this facility.
  • mysterious_girl
    Options
    Why isn't my blackberry notifying me when this new thread receives a reply? It still notifies me when an alert is received but since this new thread has been made it isn't sending me an email notification.

Any suggestions?
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    So have been sat watching my computer all day everyday this week for new jobs to go on. Went to the gym this afternoon, and ESA release all their clothes shops. By the time I get home and log on, someone has cleaned the lot out in West Yorkshire. Just my luck!
  • lovetowinacar
    Options
    OzzyBear wrote: »
    Oh it says on the brief for me to get one but it doesn't say where. Suppose if I get them to sign anything they can't complain if they haven't told me where? :)

Hello

I haven't done any overt eggs recently but I used to ask them to sign at the bottom of last page to confirm that were happy with audit. I never had a problem with any of my reports so they must be happy with that. hth:)
  • Monkeynut
    Monkeynut Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    It's not often that everyone has disappeared from here all evening!!
    Lots of reports to do?!?!?
    Half of November Make £10 a Day Challenge: £51/ £170
  • Littleoldme
    Options
    I spent about half an hour today trying to get the photo of a phone store in a shopping centre.

There was a seat in the middle of the "aisle" outside it which when I left the store there were 2 old ladies sitting chatting facing where I was going to stand to take the photo and someone else sitting with a massive pram blocking the view, so I went for a wander, came back after 10 minutes to find the 2 old ladies still there as well as 2 police offices speaking in an "official" fashion to 2 young kids so I walked past again and killed another few minutes and came back to find a gaggle of school kids outside the shop so no photo still then 4th time lucky I got the photo - with the 2 old ladies still sitting on the bench and if ESA don't like it tough... They are not blocking any of the window displays so I can see no reason for them to be a problem being in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure