🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

MYSTERY SHOPPING THREAD 17 - please don't mention client names or fees on here!!

Options

Comments

• glitterkandy
    Options
    Hi all, just checked my psychic back account and I have a Tern reimbursement pending for tomorrow, so it looks like they have BACS set up now!

Hopefully the fees will come in that way too.
  • pinklady07
    Options
    I'm well impressed wtith Qudos. Did a job for them Monday evening, did report and sent invoice Tuesday morning, cheque in the post today!! Pity that all the companies are not as prompt. I hope they have more work for me soon.:T
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    Changinf my bank to Lloyds TSB (was santander but cannot tell you how livid i am that they have changed the amount of savings accounts you may have and even deny doing so).

Is Lloyds a psychic bank?
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • jen_br
    jen_br Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Options
    Qdos I did a hotel for them on sunday... chq arrived today whoooppieee you mean i don't have to wait a month? wow..

On another note... Maybe its good karma in the air today my RE report has been approved 10 hours after submitting it... crazy.
  • boyoboy1986
    Options
    Yeah RE appear to be prrofeeading at a rite of knots just now. I submitted my report at 5am and it's cleared for payment already. Although it is in the middle of a pay period for RE. It will be interesting to see if the reports submitted on say the 4th are cleared as quick and paid on the 10th as they always seem to grind to a halt in the run up to a pay run
  • Lil_Me_2
    Lil_Me_2 Posts: 2,664 Forumite
    Options
    Let's hope my QDOS payment is in the post too! Although we have a carp postman, we're finally getting more than 2 deliveries a week, but it's still more like every other day.
  • proshopper
    Options
    In case anyone is interested, there was an upload of booze audits on RE overnight.
  • Fiver29
    Fiver29 Posts: 18,620 Forumite
    Options
    Changinf my bank to Lloyds TSB (was santander but cannot tell you how livid i am that they have changed the amount of savings accounts you may have and even deny doing so).

You might want to read this first

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11438243

:(
    Moving onto a better place...Ciao :wave:
  • misssarahleigh
    Options
    Fiver29 wrote: »
    You might want to read this first

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11438243

:(

Don't really have a choice now. I keep a lot of money seperate in my bank. I have an ISA, and account for my mystery shopping money, an account to save my board (for my mum so she can save it) and account for money made in other ways (e.g. survey sites) so having multipul savings accounts is important.

Changed to santander as they offered the esaver @ 2.75%. Even rang and asked how many i was allowed and told as many as i want.

Looked on the site the other day and it says
    Only one account person is permitted, in either single or joint names

They missed the word 'per' i assume. Rang up and was livid. The only other 2 savings account they have 1 does not have online banking and the other only 0.5% interest. So totally useless.

Didn't have a great deal of options. I will give lloyds a go and see how i get on. I personally hate halifax as they stole my money and fraudulently altered my bank statements. My local branch even complained to head office on my behalf as it took them 2 months to sort it out for me. But everyone has a different experince. The bf has been with lloyds forever and not once had a glitch.
    I get what i want. That isn't because i'm a brat or spoilt. It's because i'm determined, i work hard for it and i achieve my goals!
  • Changinf my bank to Lloyds TSB (was santander but cannot tell you how livid i am that they have changed the amount of savings accounts you may have and even deny doing so).

I can confirm that HSBC is definitely a psychic one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport