Only cruises - cruise deals for all

Options

Comments

• getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    OK this might be a price glitch but princess have a sale on and the ex uk seem to be doing kids go for the taxes.

credit to cruise. for this one.

http://www.cruises.co.uk/748-cruises_uk/28921-12_nights_family_4_323pp.html

so 12nights round britain 4pax £285pp and north cape £323pp.

process a booking with 2 adults and 2 kigs and the final price just has taxes for the kids.
  • bcl999
    bcl999 Posts: 3,620 Forumite
    Options
    Wonder if I can find a wife and start a family by 19 June? Or else I could tag along as someone's kid - I'll pay my own £46!
  • getmore4less
    Options
    bcl999 wrote: »
    Wonder if I can find a wife and start a family by 19 June? Or else I could tag along as someone's kid - I'll pay my own £46!

Check the solo rates these are good also.

eg 12 may Norway 12n OV £728pp solo £899

other dates ahve better solo rates you need to search a few.
  • samuelthomson240
    Options
    hi id like to go a cruise ive got a thousand a piece for me and my mum im 42 and shes 67 what could we get for our money ill travel any time from september to the end of november 2012.i want somewhere hot and a nice ship and although i live near glasgow ill gladly fly to london thanks for any replies
  • bcl999
    Options
    In September, the Med should still be "hot" but come November you'd need to go further - Red Sea would be nearest for sun or the Caribeban would likely be nice. Are you plannig on sharing a cabin or having two singles? That will have a big bearing on what's possible.
  • getmore4less
    Options
    I though I posted this

Princess round britain 26 May price drop for 12 nighs

£399 solo 598 family of 4 <£1k

http://www.iglucruise.com/caribbean-princess/26th-may-2012_c55000-inside-cabin
  • bcl999
    edited 17 May 2012 at 7:54PM
    Options
    Just had an e-mail from an agent offering Sun Princess 30nights Dover to Los Angeles for £1399 inside depart 8 July. Says it's a fly/cruise with flight back to LHR. Would love to do it but they want £2400 for sole occupancy. :eek:

I got the offer from cruise1st.co.uk but other agents may also be offering. I used them for my Queen Vic trip last December (they had a great sole occ price on that one) and everything was fine.

Added
    just done a search on seascanner and on princess.com and nothing mentioned about this cruise on either site which is a bit odd.
  • CountryGirl7676
    Options
    We are going on the oceana to the western med in July. First time cruisers as well as it being our honeymoon :):) I was wondering if anyone had any advice regarding excursions and any other information you think a first time cruiser should know.

ps what type of sockets are on the ship? Do i need to bring a 2prong plug for hairdryer etc??

Thank you in advance of taking the time to respond :)
  • bcl999
    Options
    Congratulations!

Have you visited www.cruisecritic.co.uk Lots of ship-specific info there and on their forums. You'll have more chance of chatting with people who have been on the ship recently. There may be a "roll call" thread already open for your cruise or you can start one up very easily.
  • getmore4less
    Options
    bcl999 wrote: »
    Just had an e-mail from an agent offering Sun Princess 30nights Dover to Los Angeles for £1399 inside depart 8 July. Says it's a fly/cruise with flight back to LHR. Would love to do it but they want £2400 for sole occupancy. :eek:

I got the offer from cruise1st.co.uk but other agents may also be offering. I used them for my Queen Vic trip last December (they had a great sole occ price on that one) and everything was fine.

Added
    just done a search on seascanner and on princess.com and nothing mentioned about this cruise on either site which is a bit odd.

part of the world cruise that left sydney May 16
    http://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/world/world_cruise_vacations/Sun_WorldCruise12-13_R2.pdf

The June 6-jul8 Dubai to Dover looks good.

Sun princess departs dover July 8th heading for Sydney
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport