We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…731732734736737…907

Comments

  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    CAFCGirl wrote: »
    TA DA! For any newbie-licious ones xx

    Thanks - I'd managed to miss this!
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    Woohoo! I have just bought a load of bracelet stuff :D

    when do we get our gift receivees? (I'm excited)

    Close to 10th Nov, although if I dont get any new sign ups after a few re-postings close to end of oct i might just send them out then :rotfl:
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Mama and baby tutus?

    Awesome.

    Tia! Those leggings are gorgeous!!!!

    Second that! Me thinks McHubby will not be impressed by me crossing dressing Landen :o
    r.mac wrote: »
    Thanks - I'd managed to miss this!

    Ah ha! I found a new one! LOL
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Sugar - my fairy post arrived :D Thank You! :kisses3: already eaten some, yum :D

    I totally forgot the whole reason I rushed on here about and hour ago :p The bounty mum of the year voting is open and they are doing the same offer of £10 off WYS £20 Next code for those who vote :j http://www.bounty.com/celebrity-mum-of-the-year-2010-login?goto=/vote/celebrity-mum-of-the-year-2010
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • workinmummy
    workinmummy Posts: 1,479 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    CAFCGirl wrote: »
    but of course..... im making mine :j

    No fair. Some of us are talentless and devoid of imagination. :o:p
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 8 October 2010 at 2:30PM
    If you want any I can post (because that way I'll have to buy Amber some too). I did actually pick up some and say to DH that I know someone who would love those! lol

    Actually we can swap for those chocolates you've been pimping out lol!

    Mama and Baba matching tutu's and bracelets :D:p
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    I'm sure you don't mean it to but I found this a tad upsetting.
    The WHO does recommend BFing for 2yrs and there is no reason why Michelle couldn't do that if she and Ayana so wishes :)

    Not sure what you found upsetting but I apologise, my post was advocating that Michelle doesn't have to stop BF because she is going back to work. That is the bit that you <snipped> out of your quote.

    And I don't give a t0ss what anybody recommends - to me The Who is a band and I don't care to be any more informed than that - each mummy to their own.

    Again, I am sorry to upset you.
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    tiamai_d wrote: »
    If you want any I can post (because that way I'll have to buy Amber some too). I did actually pick up some and say to DH that I know someone who would love those! lol

    Actually we can swap for those chocolates you've been pimping out lol!

    This sounds like an excellent plan. Are you a fan of gingerbread cookies? Stollen? Marzipan confectionery? Windmill shaped biscuits?
    my post was advocating that Michelle doesn't have to stop BF because she is going back to work.

    Indeed :D

    SS, extended working BFer to a 14 month old monkey, pumps in the office when essential, shirks from home when not.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,123 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    No fair. Some of us are talentless and devoid of imagination. :o:p

    well we'll see who you get and I can help you with imagination bit....

    plus just because im making something doesn't mean it'll be any good LOL
    Wealth is not measured by currency
  • Right - I am determined to see the sea this weekend. Any thoughts on Weston Super Mare vs Conwy (or similar N-Wales type place)?

    I have never been to WSM...have done most of NWales but not for ages...although last time I went to Rhyl my ex totalled our car on the way home!!!
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    This sounds like an excellent plan. Are you a fan of gingerbread cookies? Stollen? Marzipan confectionery? Windmill shaped biscuits?



    Indeed :D

    SS, extended working BFer to a 14 month old monkey, pumps in the office when essential, shirks from home when not.

    Cookies or biscuits! :D

    What size and colour? How many? Can't guarantee to get them till after the 20th when kids go back though.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.