We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…708709711713714…907

Comments

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    tries to remember what I wanted to comment on????

    Krystal - OH wanted to buy one of this helmets!!! J is a kamakizee kid!!

    Tia - Great news!

    Sami - was that one time when you and I went to IKEA Resturant and Ed and J decorated the floor with chips? ;)

    Becles - :rotfl:at Charlotte and lovely pics!

    Jenny - hi!!! Glad going back to work has been OK. Jack has only just stopped screaming his head off when I drop him off :o Even though he loves it!

    MM - hi!!!

    When the MW checked how many cms I was, she was very rough cos she thought I was whinging for no reason (I was checked at 4am and 0cms, then was 6cms 2.5hrs later :eek:) I was climbing the pillows to get away from her, it was agony.

    A smear is like a walk in the park after that! I do agree smears are important, it's every 3 years from 25-50 and then every 5 years from 50 -65.

    Aless - fingers crossed for job!!
    I have a job interview too :D
    Next Tuesday at 9pm (its not in a hotel though ;)) but is outside of working hours so all 8 GP's can attend :eek: Have to present which I don't mind but not my strongest subject!

    Am applying for another one as well, I hate waiting for closing dates though! I am so impatient!

    HUgs and kisses to those who need/want them! :)
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Awesome Jenny!

    MM!!! Hi!!
  • Hi Glam xx

    Oh and Hi Tia xx

    How is everything with you 2 ?? I am so behind on what is going on .. notice a lot of new posters lately .. hope you are all doing well :D
    Tia .. the video of Amber is adorable !!!! I wanna snuggle her all up !!
    Glam really good luck wiht the interviews !! I will have everything crossed for you xx
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    Jenny that bag is fabby :)

    This brownie is good but I wish I had vanilla ice cream to go with it!
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Hi Glam xx

    Oh and Hi Tia xx

    How is everything with you 2 ?? I am so behind on what is going on .. notice a lot of new posters lately .. hope you are all doing well :D
    Tia .. the video of Amber is adorable !!!! I wanna snuggle her all up !!
    Glam really good luck wiht the interviews !! I will have everything crossed for you xx

    I am OK thanks. Just really hope I get one of these jobs, one is a Manager and the other is a Deputy but they are both the same salary! Think I'd prefer to get the Deputy one - less responsibility! :D

    I posted a pic of J a week or so ago, if you click on my name and check my posts you'll see it. I don't post much!

    How are you and Dylan getting on? Is Jas being a good girl for her mummy??
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • jennynoo
    jennynoo Posts: 1,516 Forumite
    Good luck for the job interviews Glam and Aless.

    Erin lost her voice for a while so I totally couldn't hear her crying when I left her in nursery ;) I did have a little cry the first two times I had to leave her but once I'm out of the building I'm fine and always have a good book to look forward to when I get on the train.
    :heart:Mum to DD born Oct 2009 :heart:
    :j DS born April 2013 :j
    Breastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.
    :question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:
  • Jenny that bag is fabby :)

    This brownie is good but I wish I had vanilla ice cream to go with it!

    SJ - I'll swap you some of my Cornish vanilla icecream for some of your brownie :)

    Night all.
    ;) Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky' ;)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    jennynoo wrote: »
    Good luck for the job interviews Glam and Aless.

    Erin lost her voice for a while so I totally couldn't hear her crying when I left her in nursery ;) I did have a little cry the first two times I had to leave her but once I'm out of the building I'm fine and always have a good book to look forward to when I get on the train.

    I did get upset until I watched the little sod on the CCTV and the minute I left he was all happy and smiley!

    He has started calling one of the girls Nana! She wasn't very impressed :cool:
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • jennynoo
    jennynoo Posts: 1,516 Forumite
    I usually wait in the atrium part and can hear her stop crying quite quickly. Nursery really tires her out as well, her bedtime used to be 9pm but since starting nursery it's now between 7:30-8 without us having to do anything :) Just need to get her waking up early now as I feel a right meanie waking her up at 7:30.
    :heart:Mum to DD born Oct 2009 :heart:
    :j DS born April 2013 :j
    Breastfeeding peer supporter with the breastfeeding network. National breastfeeding helpline 0300 100 0212.
    :question: Ask me if you have any baby feeding questions :question:
  • money_maker_3
    money_maker_3 Posts: 9,591 Forumite
    Stoptober Survivor
    edited 6 October 2010 at 10:26PM
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Can I share a pic???? :D

    nfi7o8.jpg

    Oh how grown up does he look ???
    Adorable !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    all really good here ... Dylan is constantly impressing the physios .. however they are now putting the .. he has no words yet .. thing on me .. I'm not worried but hey ho .. I will listen to them and still ignore them for now .. He is making sounds and starting to sound like he is getting something out so I am sure we will get there.
    Jas still isnt sleeping and still thinks she is a teenager :p But she has become very helpful round the house now she has a pocket money chart by doing housework :p !!
    The two best things I have done with my life
    :TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
    STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.