We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
got-it-spend-it wrote: »
Ooh, I came on to ask whether anyone has used this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HG-Mould-Spray-500ml-Cleaning-Products-/250694063534?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item3a5e87d5ae#ht_707wt_704. Our shower is pretty manky and this has amazing reviews online. I might have to try it.
Not used that one but I have used Dettol Mould and Mildew remover. It's in a green spray bottle in most supermarkets. That one works really well.
They all give of strong chlorine fumes, so make sure you use them with the windows open and with no little ones around. Take care if anyone has asthma.Here I go again on my own....0 -
Wey-hey for Dylan!
Amber has stopped crying when I leave her at nursery after she worked out it didn't make me come back. This morning I watched a little girl (2 maybe?) cry when mum left, screaming at the top of her lungs. Soon as mum was round the corner she stopped and wandered off to play. I think it's more for show than anything else.0 -
I think kids know exactly how to make mummies feel guilty .. they are pros at it !! I get the bulgy bottom lip when I get out of the car to go to work .. and Chris says as soon as I walk away he starts babbling away and laughing at Jasmine .. not a care in the world !!The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
LOL - Benjamin is fine when I leave him with the CM...waves me off shouting 'bye mummy by-eee' but he cries when I leave him with his Daddy or Nan!!! Silly boy!
Only for a minute though, he doesn't even think about me all the time I am gone!!please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
MFD .. on Jasmines 2nd day at nursery she told me to go home because she was a big girl and didnt need me !! I like that Dylan at least tries to make me feel guilty for leaving him .. even if I know he doesnt care
lol The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
money_maker wrote: »MFD .. on Jasmines 2nd day at nursery she told me to go home because she was a big girl and didnt need me !! I like that Dylan at least tries to make me feel guilty for leaving him .. even if I know he doesnt care
lol
Bless them both - sounds like they are doing really well.
How about you? Are you manager of all Northern Irish branches yet? xxplease listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
My_Fathers_Daughter wrote: »Bless them both - sounds like they are doing really well.
How about you? Are you manager of all Northern Irish branches yet? xx
lol not quite yet !!
I have been officially placed on the development list .. so I will be invited to loads of training courses and the like .. am happy to stick to my own job for now .. but it is nice to be told you are good at it
Hows your job situation ??.. I saw last week about poss job for OH which would be fabThe two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
MM - Dylan is only a month older than Caitlyn and she has no words yet either! I don't think it's anything to worry about, some do things earlier than others.Sealed Pot Challenge #817 £50 banked
0 -
Oh I'm not worried pp .. thanks though
Its just cuz he gets ae tested every 3 months and he is averaging at the development of an 11 month old overall (because of muscle issues) so the ''flag'' everything that isnt on par .. I have become very good and nodding and going OK with a nice smile
lol
How is Caitlyn ?? Everything good with you ??The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
money_maker wrote: »lol not quite yet !!
I have been officially placed on the development list .. so I will be invited to loads of training courses and the like .. am happy to stick to my own job for now .. but it is nice to be told you are good at it
Hows your job situation ??.. I saw last week about poss job for OH which would be fab
Currently self employed working for a million t0ssers who want me to wipe their ar5es!!
Hubby's negotiations are going well...he has asked for a salary £500 more than mine 'just so he can be main breadwinner for a while' LOL.
Hope all those training courses don't mean that they expect them to be away from home too often!please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
