We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…477478480482483…907

Comments

  • BTW, if anyone is going to use 1 of Gill's coupons - they take 40% off sale prices too :j
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • Gill- I'm not sure if I said yesterday but my vouchers came too so thank you so, so much! I can't wait to go shopping with it tomorrow, without my little man in tow. I hope everything is okay with your friend.


    Em- I'm really sorry for your stepbrother and family. That sounds really like a really bizarre course of action that they took, but I really hope that the LO is okay x x
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • Can I rant????

    I am peed off with my mother and mil, every time they look after E for the night, the next day they never out him in the clothes ive taken round for him!!, my mother always puts him in a babygro (I take two in case of accidents) and mil always puts him in this velour tracksuit she got him

    Why can't they just dress him in what I want brrr rant over

    I still have a very poorly child :( he's had this cold since Thursday night, i hope he gets over it soon

    Hugs kindof - how did E sleep last night?
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • Sorry Em, I meant to say I hope the LO is ok. *good luck vibes*

    Beenie - how are you feeling now?
    The one thing children wear out faster than shoes is parents ;):o:D
  • Kindof, Grannys like to do their own things sometimes. My mum always fills the changing bag with so many changes of clothes that I end up running out of things to put her in before I realise where they all are. I still normally take out a change of clothes just in case, but 3 seems a bit excessive!

    Mind you, if that is all we have to moan about we are probably quite lucky ;)
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Kindof, you could bring him home in the tracksuit and then destroy it "in the wash" ;)

    Lily is ill to, she's been coughing, sneezing and snotting all day. She has also had 3 naps, which is so unlike her and is crying for no reason.

    Hopefully she sleeps tonight, she didn't sleep much last night.
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Kindof, my MIL just keeps the dirty clothes at her house and never returns them until we ask. Just ignore it or make a point of changing him before you leave! LOL!

    SS, it's that pale silver blue colour, not my taste but a nice car to drive. Actually if MSE is blue coloured to you, its that shade of blue. This one
  • EA I like your thinking. Only an hour now ;) How have you got on, did you go out for a walk or anything? If we weren't so exhausted here I would have offered to come down and keep you company!
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
  • Can I rant????

    I am peed off with my mother and mil, every time they look after E for the night, the next day they never out him in the clothes ive taken round for him!!, my mother always puts him in a babygro (I take two in case of accidents) and mil always puts him in this velour tracksuit she got him

    Why can't they just dress him in what I want brrr rant over

    I still have a very poorly child :( he's had this cold since Thursday night, i hope he gets over it soon

    If my Mum/MIL took H for the night so I could sleep through they could bring him back dressed in a paper bag as far as I am concerned ;) :rotfl:

    We also have a cold here and have been really struggling to sleep this weekend so I my be biased though!

    Ladybird- you've just reminded me that we still need to sort out a Hampshire meet. Maybe we could manage it before Christmas :rotfl:.
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • We do indeed. Who wants to come, and how will they be getting there? Do we need to be near a train station, or can we go to Marwell Activity Centre or something?
    :heart:Isabella Molly born 14th January 2009:heart:
    New challenge for 2011 - saving up vouchers to pay for Chistmas!
    Amazon £48.61 Luncheon Vouchers £24
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.