We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
I would EA, I'm all for letting people parent how they choose so long as the child doesn't suffer as a result.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
I dont even know how i would do it either. Do i have to call or can i do an online form?
0 -
Jokes on her when he is up all night with a sore belly. (EA's friend)
I forgot my exciting part of the day, apart from the shoplifter in Game... I saw another Joolz! It was red! yay!0 -
its really windy here too. some loose mortar from next doors roof has fallen off during the night, and landed in our yard....
im off to check on my ebays
Yeah weve lost some tiles, need to get my insurance docs out
Gill - I know exactly! (I am amazed at your memory lol)
Smartie - I dont have a pram obsession either lol, I have my graco and only bought a obaby cos we are going to lakes and wanted something smaller
EA thanks for the ebay info, I need to list some thingsDebt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid OffMortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
£79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off
Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20
Asda Savings - £0
POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80
~ Emergency Savings: £0
My Debt Free Diary (Link)0 -
EA, maybe try the NSPCC helpline? 0808 800 5000 - no pressure, we're just giving our opinions here and of course you need to do what you think is right since we don't really know the situation.
Tara, why are you on strike? *hugs*top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
Yeah i know, and you all give great advice. I just have never really had to be in that situation.
I'll talk to SIL about it, as SIL knows her and mentioned reporting her aswell.
Grr, our door knocked and as i got up i had a massive shooting pain in my groin area. I answered and it was a charity guy, when he asked how i was i was like "In pain, i cant help" and he started going "Not even for 30 seconds? We are a childrens chairty, blah blah blah"
I was like "Look im in pain so i need to go"0 -
Hello just nipping in
anyone interested in the bouncey zebra thing might like to check out this http://www.thetoyshop.com/InfantAndPreschool/ElectronicLearningAids/VTechLearning/VTechBaby/VTech-Animal-Fun-Bounce-Time-Turtle/EPN391318
Its very similar and was £29.99 in store:)0 -
Ouch at the pain EA

Ouch at the skanky stokke Krystal:eek:
Yay for official Daisy:)
I can't wait for the kids to go to bed, I am shattered and in a foul mood, I am having TOTF AGAIN!!! It is getting me down a bit now, I really hope it levels out a bit.
I am also in a foul mood with dh (as usual) as he has been a twerp yesterday and a selfish git this morning:mad:
Did I mention I am in a FOUL MOOD:cool:Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.0 -
I hate the knock on the door people, I choose who I give to.
Aless, I'm fine, just pooped. I was on strike put have delayed it until tomorrow. My friend just rang, her hubby has been taken into hospital and she's been there all day but heading home to take over from MIL with her one year old. She's in a state and would I go round for a glass of wine, no 'cos I'm driving but I'll gladly take a cuppa. She's Polish and she has no other friends so I kind of feel like I must go even though the thought of an eveing on the sofa was on the cards.Too many children, too little time!!!
0 -
Oh dear Mel :A, flip imagine you and Krystal in the same room. :eek:Too many children, too little time!!!
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
