We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 14
Comments
-
I haven't done my letter to your MP yet but when I do I'll mention that they never even replied to you. They're a complete joke.
Please mention they didn't reply to me too :mad:
Weezl, my PM box is always open too, and although I'm only starting the second counselling course after the baby certificate in counselling, if you think it would help I'm open to trying online/phone counselling with you.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
I'm going to include copies of the letters I've sent to the council already and have mentioned that in the most recent letter to the council. I've had an acknowledgement of my most recent letter - they're giving themselves 25 working days to reply whereas I only had 20 to reply to them even though it's their job to deal with complaints so they should be quicker not slower. They admit to receiving it the day I sent it though.Please mention they didn't reply to me too :mad:Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
Also send the same letters/emails, to MP's of other parties, I've found that they usually help more in the hope you will then vote for them

What is Beenies area anyway?0 -
Ah, see I was going to offer myself as someone to talk to, but so many more qualified than me have offeredtee hee
I think talking would probably be better.
I'm struggling to balance out the loss of time it would mean of DH having the boys (2 hrs ish) to get to a counsellor and back. The 2 hrs feels so desperately needed in other areas like a nap, doing the finances, and so on. I think I would rather talk to friends at this stage. I wouldn't rule it out tho, and I don't mind you saying at all, and thanks!
. Counsellors are allowed to feel depressed IMHO, just like GPs are allowed to have a cold, and dustbinmen are allowed to chuck away teabags.
[/FONT]
I have no counselling skills, but I am good at spending lots of time on the telephone while the baby sleeps, so if you ever want to talk to someone impartial then my number is always available to you
And anyone else that wants it too...
A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
I said before I don't want to give you a copy to include, Susan, as by its nature it's confidential, but to receive no acknowledgement is shocking.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
I have found this nursery and have emailed them asking for a visit etc etc, Charlie has been enrolled at the loacl nursery but i dont feel its the right place for him. The main teacher is very old fashioned and i dont like her! she expects the kids to be quiet and embarrasses the kids. one example is a little boy was forever peeing on the toilet floor, she made the whole class aware which eventually lead to Abi not using the toilet there and holding it until she got home.
The pre school community team are involved with helping to get things in place and i have expressed my worries that its not the right place but they think they can make it work. I know he will run rings around them??? this is the nursery what do you think?
http://www.secretgardenoutdoor-nursery.co.uk/What's for you won't go past you0 -
I meant I would include copies of the letters I sent - not that I wanted a copy of yours.I said before I don't want to give you a copy to include, Susan, as by its nature it's confidential, but to receive no acknowledgement is shocking.Any question, comment or opinion is not intended to be criticism of anyone else.2 Samuel 12:23 Romans 8:28 Psalm 30:5
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die"0 -
Caz, that looks amazing! Expensive though!!! :eek:A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...My Fathers Daughter wrote: »Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
0 -
most of it would be funded and he also recieves DLA so i think that would cover part of it? really need to talk to them so have emailed and also left a phone message lol!What's for you won't go past you0
-
Beenie - have you exhausted the council complaints procedure yet? Someone independent of the situation should look at your case and give you an answer. They have to reply within the statutory deadline, so there's no fobbing you off. And if they DO fob you off, you can escalate to the Local Government Ombudsman, who will look at your complaint objectively. Please don't less their a$$-hattery slide!
So I got offered the job I interviewed yesterday morning.
Should be happy, but really I'm just sad as I've been putting off thinking about this for months now and I don't want to leave my baby. Still no word from the one I REALLY wanted, but c'est la vie. The semi-good news is it's only a 9 month contract (someone else's mat leave!) so once I start, we can think about TTC within the next couple months! So a bit of
and
from me, really. top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards