We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

the takeaway secret

1…161162164166167…255

Comments

  • louisaL
    louisaL Posts: 290 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ive done the donner and southern fried chicken. dont think the chicken tasted like kfc but the donner was a hit yummy
  • jenster
    jenster Posts: 505 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Well have to report the Doner meat was a a big hit here

    will have to make more though next time LOL


    next on the list is the southern style chicken KFC to you and me ;)
  • I made the kfc chicken burgers and they where gorgeous:j
    there are two chicken burger recipies in the book does anyone know what the other recpie is for?
  • I made the kfc chicken burgers and they where gorgeous:j
    there are two chicken burger recipies in the book does anyone know what the other recpie is for?

    Maybe McChicken Sandwich?
  • I've mislaid my copy :mad: and bought 2 packs of lamb mince reduced last night, desperate to make lamb doner but looks like I'll have to stick it in the freezer until I find it :(
  • I'm addicted to bacon and egg muffins thanks to this book! At least I know what's going in them :D
    House bought - now to clear the mortgage :T
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Tibbie's Mum, do you want me to PM you the receipe?
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • shellsuit wrote: »
    Tibbie's Mum, do you want me to PM you the receipe?


    Thanks very much shellsuit for the offer, but someone has already kindly PMed me with it, thanks seashell. I knew the OSers wouldn't let me down, you're all such a generous lot.

    Thanks again :beer:
  • shellsuit
    shellsuit Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Thanks very much shellsuit for the offer, but someone has already kindly PMed me with it, thanks seashell. I knew the OSers wouldn't let me down, you're all such a generous lot.

    Thanks again :beer:

    No problem, glad you got sorted! :)
    Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...
  • Has anybody got any suggstions, how to moisten the meat?
    It tastes great,but it's so dry!
    I'm armed with a 2.5L of the best chilli sauce on the planet, secured from my local kebab shop. I didn't like that red sauce nonsense.
    ( Lions - very hot chilli sauce - £ 7.65 for over 2L)
    The meat is still too dry. I'm thinking perhaps drizzle some chilli oil over the meat after cooking?
    Any suggestions welcome.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.