We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Special Official Note For Mortgage Brokers

Options

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,859 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm not requesting you replace a signature but what I am saying is Martin asked for suggestions and discussion and now that most signatures seem to have been removed and there are almost no signatures been placed in posts there is nothing much to discuss. This seems a shame when Martin has given all MBs a chance to have some input into this.

With things in flux and many points already discussed, I dont see any problem with the MBs removing their sigs pending a decision.
    here's my new signature

"I'm a B)tch ......snipped for sanity

Dont give up the day job. Whatever that happens to be. ;)
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • EdInvestor
    EdInvestor Posts: 15,749 Forumite
    Options
    Hi MM

Better watch out for that kenshaz: he'll be complaining about free advertising in your signature next.;)
    Trying to keep it simple...;)
  • MortgageMamma
    Options
    :rotfl: Good job I haven't got shares in M & S (just weightwatchers!):rotfl:
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • MortgageMamma
    Options
    Did you think of that one all by yourself? Heavens above I am dealing here with superior intelligence far beyond my meagre means of understanding.

Very clever I must say, you should write children's books or something else similar that equals your obvious intellect.

Clever, clever boy.

:beer: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :T :T :wave:
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • payless
    payless Posts: 6,957 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Guys, there's better ways of showing your maturity than to get involved in slagging eachother off
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,859 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I apologise to the other decent board members....

You've seen a decent board member???? not on this thead you havent ;)
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • EdInvestor
    EdInvestor Posts: 15,749 Forumite
    Options
    We're all indecent here :eek:

:rotfl:
    Trying to keep it simple...;)
  • kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I cannot respond specifically,but I would invite any-one to go through this thread and quote any post made by myself which has not been correct and polite and within forum rules. That cannot be said of other's,I have been unable to respond because of forum rules ,but that does not mean that I should be subjected to further comments,but I wish to continue keep retain my dignity,and ask other's to examine previous post's to confirm,and that is all I can do at the moment.
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
  • MortgageMamma
    Options
    EdInvestor wrote:
    We're all indecent here :eek:

:rotfl:

I'd like to make an indecent proposal to you all, you can have my husband, for one night only, for whatever purpose you want - for 1p:D all funds to line my own pocket

Regards

Dummie More
    I am a Mortgage Adviser

• kenshaz
    kenshaz Posts: 3,155 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd like to make an indecent proposal to you all, you can have my husband, for one night only, for whatever purpose you want - for 1p:D all funds to line my own pocket

Regards

Dummie More
    Martin requested that we keep to the signature thread
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]To be happy you need to make someone happy.[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure