We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Hypno's reminder that she is doing ok, actually!

1…104105107109110…484

Comments

  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 18,838 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Aarrgghh! Darn it, that blitherin Shred dvd has just arrived in the post! :eek: I thought I had at least one more day of peace and quiet, but no! :eek:

    And I *did* promise myself I'd drop everything and do it as soon as it arrived...

    And Mr Daffs has just gone out, so there's nobody to see me make a giant fool of myself...
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :rotfl:

    Just off to put me trainers on, back in half an hour (if I can still stand up!)
  • taka
    taka Posts: 3,483 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Ermmmm... good luck???? :eek:
    Mortgage free as of 12/08/20!
    MFiT-5 no 45
    You can't fly with one foot on the ground!
  • InaPickle
    InaPickle Posts: 5,968 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Aarrgghh! Darn it, that blitherin Shred dvd has just arrived in the post! :eek: I thought I had at least one more day of peace and quiet, but no! :eek:

    And I *did* promise myself I'd drop everything and do it as soon as it arrived...

    And Mr Daffs has just gone out, so there's nobody to see me make a giant fool of myself...
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    :rotfl:

    Just off to put me trainers on, back in half an hour (if I can still stand up!)

    What's the number of St John's Ambulance? ;)
    Please call me 'Pickle'
    No More Buying Books: ???
    No More Buying DVDs: ???
    NMB Toiletries ??? and I've gone back for my Masters at the University of Use Ups!
    P
    roud to be dealing with her debts 1198~

  • Kittikins, sounds dodgy with a rubbish leg! Mine should be here today or tomorrow (:eek:!) so I'll sit and watch it for you (for research purposes) with a cuppa and a choccie biscuit :rotfl:

    (decided star jumps over the cellar is too dangerous :j, so I'm going to do that bit in the kitchen, which has a concrete floor... :rotfl:)

    <adds orange juice to champagne> seems vulgar at this time in the morning otherwise, doesn't it? :rotfl:

    GO GO GO GO GO :j:j:j *\0/**\0/* < me cheerleading:j:j
    Blackadder: Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?
    Still lurking around with a hope of some salvation:cool:
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 18,838 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thanks for the encouragement, I could almost feel you lot leaping along beside me :rotfl:

    I did moan once or twice :rotfl: and my arms are REALLY WEEDY :rotfl: I can barely do one push up! :rotfl: But I didn't fall through to the cellar :j So overall a success! :j :j

    Round 2 tomorrow then (although still level one of course!)

    Oh, and kittikins, no idae about the leg thing, my legs are quite strong and robust anyway (not like my arms!) - there's a fair few lunges and kicks and things... Have a look on youtube maybe, there's a few clips from the video on there??
  • Avogirly
    Avogirly Posts: 751 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    Well done Cheery Daff. :j

    My Shred has been in the DVD player, but only to check that it works, and that was over a week ago.:o Suddenly I appear to be very busy cleaning and ironing and filling up my time with stuff.:D
    October make £10/day currently £11.02
  • Kittikins
    Kittikins Posts: 5,335 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    edited 28 July 2010 at 4:41PM
    Well done Cheery for being my guineapig :):) You're still alive to report back!! I probably need to get serious with my gym membership and stop being a lardarse...maybe when DD's off at her grandparents I'll go more frequently......or not, lol.

    If I ever win the lottery I'm going to get myself a scary trainer and shock the lard off me!

    p.s. Hypno - if you're reading, hope you're having a fabulicious time on all those rides :)
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 18,838 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    OOh, yes, almost forgot this was Hypno's diary and not some kind of Shred training camp/p*ss up party combination :rotfl:

    Strangely enough, Shred has inspired all kind of house cleaning activities in me too! (or maybe that's avoidance of other things...)
  • Pippajo
    Pippajo Posts: 900 Forumite
    my shred dvd is still in its wrapper :o
  • Cheery_Daff
    Cheery_Daff Posts: 18,838 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Well get the darn thing out pippajo! Think of the money you spent!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.