We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 13

1…493494496498499…1104

Comments

  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    We are - I am just a crap, unobservant friend in comparison to you :o


    LOVING the boxing pics!!!

    I'll let you off ;)
    They are cool arent they? Haha she loves it, but my gloves are huge on her so she has taken to wearing Joshuas gloves still big but better :) she batters me though and I bruise really easily! :rotfl:

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    I didn't realise we were friends Sparkle, you never appear in my feed... I suppose that makes me a crappy friend lol...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • I didn't realise we were friends Sparkle, you never appear in my feed... I suppose that makes me a crappy friend lol...


    ^^^^^ See Sparkle - at least I didn't hide you like someone I won't name :p
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    LoL I commented and congratulated u on facebook regarding baby lump numero 3 Krystal! You must have thought who is this crazy person!? :rotfl:

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Most of you are on my FB page tho so you know im not a builder called Dave:rotfl:
    Or you have a very elaborate hoax going on Dave :p
    ^^^^^ See Sparkle - at least I didn't hide you like someone I won't name :p
    There's someone else hidden on my friends list :p

    Sparkle, Shamefully I probably assumed you were MSE and left it at that :o

    I shall make more of an effort to [STRIKE]stalk[/STRIKE] keep up with you properly... :)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • redstararnie76
    redstararnie76 Posts: 2,205 Forumite
    Hi, we're back - thanks MDW, MOTM, MFD for your wishes. F really screamed this time, but he seems ok now (calpol in arm's reach, just in case :) ). Well, at least that's over for another month...
    ;) Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky' ;)
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    I shall make more of an effort to [STRIKE]stalk[/STRIKE] keep up with you properly... :)

    Brilliant, I shall look forward to it! :)

    Hi Redstar, Im not new just been absent for a while .... How many children do you have? Hope that you have a peaceful night after the jabs. With both of mine it was the only time I ever got a full nights sleep! :)

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Glad he's OK Red... and once they're over with, that's it until they're 1 :)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • redstararnie76
    redstararnie76 Posts: 2,205 Forumite
    sparkle03 wrote: »
    Brilliant, I shall look forward to it! :)

    Hi Redstar, Im not new just been absent for a while .... How many children do you have? Hope that you have a peaceful night after the jabs. With both of mine it was the only time I ever got a full nights sleep! :)

    Hi Sparkle - I've got two; Amelie who's nearly 5 and Freddie, who's 16 weeks tomorrow. I really hope you're right about the peaceful night, I could do with a bit more sleep :)
    ;) Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky' ;)
  • Red - I always found that Benjamin was fine on the day of his jabs, and perhaps for a couple of days later but then he was crabby and that his crabbiness could last up to 10 days :(


    Right - can someone tell me I am mad - I am considering inviting MIL to come away with us because she has been a bit down lately but I know I will want to get away from her if she does come...I need a slap!!
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.