Just Need To Say.....

Options
I know this is the completly wrong place for this and no doubt it will be moved elsewhere or deleted, but since this is where i got the majority of support from so im guessing this is where it will be seen the most.

A lot has happened since i last posted infact far too much to go into now but i got my girls back home this afternoon which is the main thing at the moment. Quite simply my barrister made the look ridiculous in court this morning due to all of their reports conflicting against each other :rolleyes:

I mainly just wanted to update you all and thank you for all of your support by means of answering my other thread and the dozens and dozens of pms i have recieved - far too many to answer individually.

The advice and support you have all given me has been tremendous and i just wanted to say thank you to you all. You all helped me through this by keeping my mind set on what i wanted to achieve that kept me going.

Thank you all

Sending you all lots of love and hugs

anon43 xxxxxxxx

Comments

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    Well thats great to know, you must be so pleased and relieved. Hope everything works out for you in the end!
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • hobo28
    hobo28 Posts: 1,601 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats. Hope things work out for you.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That is great, what about your son?
  • looby75
    looby75 Posts: 23,387 Forumite
    Options
    Glad you got the girls back home, heres hoping your son is back with you soon too.

This whole situation sounds like a total mess up.

Keep strong.
  • anon43_2
    anon43_2 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Van1971 wrote:
    That is great, what about your son?

To be honest what with my last thread being locked - which im not 100% happy about though i do understand why, im not going to go into what is happening but this is far from the end at the moment.
    Hopefully once this is all over and done with then my life can go back to normal and i can have my family back, but that wont happen until after the police investigation is over. Social services have tried telling me that i am not allowed to see my son or speak to my son until after it is over, which my solicitor and my barrister are fuming at and are fighting my corner for me so that i can see him.

The hardest thing i am finding at the moment is being without my partner and not being able to see my son :( And effectively being a single mum to 2 young babies :( I dont think i ever realised how hard it would be with 2 of them on my own, the day to day things im fine with its just the more practical things like food shopping etc that i am struggling with :(
  • prettypennies
    prettypennies Posts: 1,541 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Keep your chin up girl. It's times like this when you find out just how strong you can be.

You are in our thoughts and our prayers.
    Twins, twice the laughs, twice the fun, twice the mess!:j:j
  • rainbowrisin
    Options
    Keep your chin up girl. It's times like this when you find out just how strong you can be.

You are in our thoughts and our prayers.
    Spot on prettypennies.
    We're all thinking of you and wishing you the very best. So pleased your little girls are back with you.
    Chin up eh?
    Everygood wish and lots of ((((((((hugs)))))))))
    rainbowrisinxxxxx
  • anon43_2
    anon43_2 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you :)

I must admit i broke down in tears when my eldest daughter was asking for daddy when i put her to bed this evening :( I cant even begin to imagine how hard this is for her first seeing her dad being arrested then being taken away from her mum, being put in a house with people she doesnt know then coming home to her daddy not being here. They have done more harm to her than good :( Im glad she isnt old enough to understand but at the same time other than staying strong and being there for her i dont know how to help her :( and its breaking my heart.

I just want my family back together :( and for them to leave us alone :( Im sat here with my front door locked with a lump of wood wedged up against it as im so petrified of them coming back and trying to take my babies away from me again and i know at the moment i am being paranoid and they cant do it, but i cant get the thought out of my head and it scares me rigid. The slightest little noise and im a nervous wreck :(
  • homersimpson_3
    Options
    Hopefully once this is all over and done with then my life can go back to normal and i can have my family back, but that wont happen until after the police investigation is over. Social services have tried telling me that i am not allowed to see my son or speak to my son until after it is over, which my solicitor and my barrister are fuming at and are fighting my corner for me so that i can see him.
    have they said how long they expect it to take? (Glad you got the girls back).
  • rainbowrisin
    Options
    You're doing really well and we are all very proud of you.
    You and your family are going through a really, really rough time at the moment and you are doing brilliantly holding it all together.
    You're bound to feel anxious after what you've been through, and you're doing all the right things. I find if I'm anxious (and I do get bad anxiety) then it helps to concentrate on the routine things I have control over (cooking, washing, making sure everybody's got clothes for tomorrow and so on). I also find chamomile tea and bach rescue remedy helpful.
    If you can't face going to bed then get comfy on the sofa with a good book, or the radio and if you doze then good, if not then at least you're not lying in the dark worrying.
    I know your littlies will be in bed by now, but i find littlie cuddles an enormous healer - perhaps lots of extra cuddles and hugs are in order tomorrow?
    Hope some of that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport