We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 12
Comments
-
SS I was looking between the towels because I was throwing everything around in a strop because I couldn't find a single one of 3 identical tshirts!
I have told her before not to but she thinks I am saying it to be nice. She is in my house for 2 nights this weekend!!!
Benjamin only half cried when I left him this morning...which is progress but the outstretched arms and tears are heart breaking :-(please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman
Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14ozA new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 20120 -
Sugar, I was pulling for the USA (obv), England, Germany and Australia, so 3 out of 4 isn't bad. DH hates that I like Germany, so I like to tease him by rooting crazily for him. He says that all English people hate Germany? I was like !!!!!!, WWII is long over, dude. This is from someone who wants to go to Berlin next year for the marathon!


How were you supporting Germany and Australia?!
Tell him the Germans are far too busy hating the Dutch to waste any time thinking about the English
Sarah_Joanne wrote: »Sugar I would say she is in the wrong, she should be sure of receipt of items before she gets rid of receipts. I would probably open an item not received dispute on ebay.
She refunded, she just left a snotty "I'm out of pocket, next time say something sooner" note with it. And I really don't think it's my fault. But I can understand why she's upset. There again, I refunded something that didn't arrive yesterday that left me £10 out of pocket because I didn't have PoP - it was entirely my fault.Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0 -
morning!!!
Glam- yay!!! for J's first tooth!!! ....we have 6 now!! no chance of us putting a finger or hand anywhere near his mouth now lol!! has his little toothbrush (got it free from 32ish week check) and heloves to chew on it. i think MFD posted a while ago that chewing is ok at the moment as its getting them used to the brush.
Mel- congrats!!! and welcome Tea
belated happy birthday Sami...
wasnt on yesterday as was having some 'issues' with DH, still not resolved properly but are getting somewhere.
hope everyone is ok'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
ooo Jillie thanks for the reminder! Will have to remember to brush his tooth!
How long do they tend to take to come through from when they break the gum? Or is that a 'how long is a piece of string' question?
Sugar - I would reply 'Well, you should have kept the receipt for longer, Paypal advise 6 months as people paying by credit card can get their money back'A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been AWOL for a bit - alright, perhaps a lot! Still adjusting to having two children, not one... and been desperately ebaying all of A's clothes that have gotten too small for her - I WILL unclutter my house!
Just wanted to say a huge Congrats to Mel (and anyone else I may have missed). I have tried to lurk, but I find I can't keep up with this thread, but I promise I will do better...
Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky'
0 -
EA - I can't believe I missed congratulating you on your wedding...
Slightly late - Congratulations!!! How are you enjoying being Mrs V?
Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky'
0 -
Glam--- not too long. the bottom 2 are fully through and have been for a couple of weeks. the top 4 are much slower at coming through although i must be lucky as Kian never seems to be in pain from them. i htink in the 2 1/2 months since the first one broke the gum, he's had calpol or powders about 3 times.
and sooo sharp!!! his top 4 are the 2 'fangs' which looks really funny and then the middle 2. will try and take a picture today to show them but its hard to get him to stay still long enough.'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'0 -
redstararnie76 wrote: »EA - I can't believe I missed congratulating you on your wedding...
Slightly late - Congratulations!!! How are you enjoying being Mrs V?
Thats ok
And thank you.
Its good, feels weird still to say i have a husband, but otherwise fab
0 -
She refunded, she just left a snotty "I'm out of pocket, next time say something sooner" note with it. And I really don't think it's my fault. But I can understand why she's upset. There again, I refunded something that didn't arrive yesterday that left me £10 out of pocket because I didn't have PoP - it was entirely my fault.
I find it incredible how much stuff goes missing in the post. I have sold 3 items recently which never arrived, 2 of which were posted at the same time. Where do all these missing parcels go???0 -
EA - I know what you mean about the 'husband' thing. I celebrated my first anniversary in March, and it still feels strange to have a 'husband'...
Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky'
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
