We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…12651266126812701271…1488

Comments

  • got-it-spend-it
    got-it-spend-it Posts: 5,016 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx
    Congratulations!!!!!:j:j:j:j:j

    Another who needs details please! I did wonder when there was no sign of you this morning. Yay for punctual girls!
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Squishy wrote: »
    yep, no baby teeth here: we've lots of bumps, and did at one point have a white spot on the side of the gum, but it disappeared!

    I'm currently sporting a purple bruise on my thigh where K bit me! I think I'd prefer no teeth :rotfl:
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Just got home and saw mel's news. I'm sure sami will think it's a lovely day to be born :D congratssssssssss
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    http://i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss234/redmel1621/Tea%20Anne/060.jpg

    Hope it works:)

    Basically irregular pains carried on all night, not painful but enough to be annoying and not allow me to sleep, they got stronger by 2am, went downstairs and started timing etc....phoned midwife by 4.30 as every 5mins...midwife came out and I was 5cms...Carried on till 8am, kept telling her that I will not progress (much or very fast) until she breaks waters, which she finally did at 8.55, I was 8cm......Tea Anne was born 18mins later, at 9.13am weighing 8lb 7oz

    We are all very happy, boys all love her, well except K is determined to pinch her blankie and is not happy that we won't let him:p:rotfl:

    xx
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    everybody gone for there dinner? x

    I was having a bath with Alfie. Sooo looking forward to my bed tonight. After A is in bed I'm having a cuppa and a doughnut then I'm off to bed.
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx

    :beer: Congratulations! We knew that's why you didn't come! Did you know yesterday she was on her way? ;)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Yay for toothy boys! :j :j :j

    Eep! :eek:

    It was lovely seeing SJ, Sami and Fritha today. Alfie's got a really cute smiley giggle and Ed can crawl at high speed! I could barely keep up :rotfl: Poor Christopher bumped his head though but seemed happy enough soon after and little Celia kept trying to wrap herself in the slings :D I'll try to get a pic of the grunty smile soon, she look's so funny.

    Sami - I got home and found your birthday card in my bag :o I forgot to give it you even after watching you open a card and having a convo about them!

    SJ's cake's are indeed as lush as they look, sooo yummy :)

    I got a letter today for Isla's 8 month check, it's on the 7th July so I need to change it so I can still come to the meet.

    Going to read back a bit, hugs where needed x
    I loved grunty smile! :rotfl:
    lol at the card, that is something i'd do too :)
    Poor little man, I cross posted with you then. I hope he doesn't get a scar, I only saw after he had the plaster on. Hope he's ok.
    Thanks, he has a lil egg and a scab, if he leaves it alone he might get away with it but the chances of him not messing are slim.
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx
    We said you must have been!! :j:j:T:T Woooo Hooo congratulations!!!
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • got-it-spend-it
    got-it-spend-it Posts: 5,016 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    You both look gorgeous in that pic, Mel. I'm so glad it all went smoothly for you x x x
    :DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator :p
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Mel, well done!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Awww Mel she is gorgeous! I wanna squidge her wee chubby rosy cheeks!

    <<<<<<<broody much
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Congratulations Mel - though I'd give it a few days before you try her out in those swim nappies I sent :D
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.