We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…12641265126712691270…1488

Comments

  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Did Mel make it to the meet?

    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Did Mel make it to the meet?

    Was wondering that myself!

    Yey for Jacks tooth! Am very pleased for him:j

    Squishy: Didn't realise you were still waiting the arrival of teeth!

    We have tooth number 6 in now and 7 should be through soon as I can see it :D

    Fitz: If you get on later, how is OH's Gran.

    There was more but I can't remember! Having a wee panic now about getting sorted for holidays on Sat! Its the fair day on Friday (like a big gala day) so I need to be sorted by tomorrow night :eek:
  • Squishy
    Squishy Posts: 721 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx


    Mel! Congratulations! hope it all went as well as you could wish for xx
  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx



    :D:D:D:D

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

    I knew it! Details please!!!!
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    YAYYYYY!!!!! CONGRATZ MEL!!!!! xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx

    I was hoping so!!!

    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    :beer:
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,010 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    Gimme 5 an I will be along with a piccie and details:D:D:D:D
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Huge congrats Mel :D refreshing til I see details and pic! :)
  • Squishy
    Squishy Posts: 721 Forumite
    csh wrote: »

    Squishy: Didn't realise you were still waiting the arrival of teeth!

    yep, no baby teeth here: we've lots of bumps, and did at one point have a white spot on the side of the gum, but it disappeared!
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    No I didn't:p






    I was far too busy cuddling my baby girl:j:j:j:j:j

    xx

    :j:j Yay! Welcome to the world baby girl :j:j

    We were wondering if that's why you weren't there and checked fb incase there were any updates. :)
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.