MSE Pregnancy Club 18

Options

Comments

• neneromanova
    neneromanova Posts: 3,051 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Want to know a scary thing ladies? In a month, we'll be adding people on for EDD 2011:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine..
  • Agutka
    Agutka Posts: 2,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Xmas, lovely belly, just like looking in the mirror :p, okay, so I may be slightly :cool: bigger, but the veneer is the same. I remember hubby making some throwaway comment about a red line on my tummy when 33 weeks pregnant with ds1. Turned out that was the beginning of the end. They hid out of my line of sight for a while, but then they were everywhere. Not that it matters, I'm not likely to be showing that thing off to anyone. No new ones this time round which is weird?
    :wall:
  • sir_monster
    sir_monster Posts: 688 Forumite
    Options
    Love the bump pics ladies, my bump is like a wobbly belly so don't sure I'll post mine yet!

Still no pumpkin patch order, anyone else apart from pigpen got theirs?? But on good news got my New Look order with discount voucher, look forward to using bump bands. Also got my maternity exemption cert, didn't realise is a handy card.
    Thomas born 28/08/2010 weighing 5lbs and 4ounces, small but perfectly formed :j:j Now weighs 19lbs and 5 ounces
  • sonee2405
    sonee2405 Posts: 1,451 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Ladies
    Lovely bump pics- wish I was brave enough to post mine but my bump is hairy and enormous considering my due date is july6.I read somewhere that a hairy bump is a sign of a boy so will see if thats true when baby is born.
    I'm seeing consultant tomorrow , he's not somone I've met before but midwife assured me that he is lovely and is nothing like the nasty mean woman I saw in february, I might find out what date my c section is and hopefully I will also be having a scan so another peek at baby:)

Had a little trip to mothercare to pick up a baby box(pooh bear) which I ordered last week and couldn't resist picking up a"" I love grandma vest" and bib, I only recieved my pumpkin patch order last week.At this rate I'll have to empty out my wardrobe to make room for babys clothing.

Happy vibes to everybody:)
    Love can tame the wildest
  • xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    Options
    Augutka i had that with my DD1 there wasnt a thing to be seen then the midwife made a comment to me about me not having any marks and that was it i was plastered within a week i still blame her to this day lol. Luckily they were all below my belly button so i could still wear some revealing stuff. With ds1 there was no further damage done but then with ds2 they just erupted everywhere again only all over this time so i cant hide them no matter what i do. Oh well i look on them as a right of passage now i am a mommy and i have the scars to prove it ;-) x
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • smartie12
    smartie12 Posts: 7,658 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I feel like poo... both physically and mentally:(

I hurt all over, getting pains in bump, can hardly walk etc etc and feel so fed up:o And I'm only just over 18 weeks!!

Lovely bumps;) I'll get DH to take a bump pic in a mo.

I'm not taking anything. Before PGness I had awful iron levels. I've had blood transfusions and had to go hospital once a week for treatment at one stage. A few times docs have been shocked to see me alive due to levels being... nothing:eek::rotfl: Anyway... shockingly my iron levels have been ok in all the blood tests I've had since BFP (have blood tests all the time cos on naughty medication) *confused smiley* I bet I get a phone call tomorrow saying its low now!!:rotfl:

And noooooo Pumpkin Patch yet!!!:mad: Money has come out of bank though so I guess it should be here soon!:)
    BLOWINGBUBBLES:kisses2: SMARTIE12
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have a painful pelvis again today....can barely lift my left leg!

Went back to TK Maxx to change dh jeans and he came out with two t-shirts too...But never mind, I also cam out with a cardi that was apparantly £119.00 reduced to £24.99, and a Babasling reduced to £15.00:D:D I have never used a sling before but I remember when I had ds1 & ds2 it was hard dealing with a toddler with a baby in my arms all the time.....resulting in me putting him down a lot, and him being a clingy baby anyway, meant he screamed everyone into near madness:p I am hoping this will make life a bit easier....I hope I can work out how to use it:o
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • salesshopper
    Options
    Nice bump cafc u r due the same day as me - I think my bump may be bigger and my bum definately is:)
    Mam 2 Big E Nov 4 & Little A June 10:happylove
  • MYLITTLESISTERLOLA
    Options
    Is anyone having strange goings on with their eyebrows ?? Mine have developed a life of their own, very wirey !!
    Busy mum of 3, so if my posts don't make sense or ask a silly question be patient:rotfl:
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Aww thanks Sales re my butt LOL

I think us ladies should be proud of showing our hairy, lumpy, liney, orange peel bumps.... Lets others know that this is in fact what happens to normal people, and its ok to get stretch marks, and to get big, and to have a bum etc etc.
    Too much pressure to look like some weird perception of "ideal pregnant woman", with her hair all shiney, face glowing, rosey cheeks, all earth mother perfection.

Fact is you get greasy, smelly, fat and lazy.....
    Let us celebrate "real pregnancy" xx

ETA - As you may be able to see I am well fed, and having an energy surge LOL Got some painting planned for tomorrow.... and there is some viennetta calling me from the freezer xx
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family