MSE Pregnancy Club 18

Options

Comments

• xmaslolly76
    xmaslolly76 Posts: 3,974 Forumite
    Options
    Ok i am feeling brave today so thought i would post a pic of my belly bare the only other person who ever sees it is my OH. I warn you now its not a pretty site after 3 and a bit pregnancies. Its a proper AA road map most of the damage was done during the last pregnancy as i was so huuugggeeee. I have no idea how the celebs manage without a single stretch mark. I suppose my only saving grace is dont suffer with Cellulite at all so i cant have it all roads :-)

2ngae81.jpg
    :jFriends are like fabric you can never have enough:j
  • mermaid85
    mermaid85 Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    mgeb I've had the wall stickers from home bargins too if that's any easier for you to get to?
    Am utterly shattered lol, rushed home last night after work to get back in time for MW, only to get a call to say she'd been called to a home birth and would have to postpone :( was really looking forward to seeing her as I haven't spoken to her since the hospital trip and injections.

Will rlt still be ok to take for me? After the contractions etc? Am not getting anything so much now, unless I'm on my feet to long or go for walks. Although, tmi, am getting a lot of discharge and "dampness". I had to be induced with dd1 so am not really sure what I'm looking for with a normal labour.
  • xmaslolly76
    Options
    Mermaid you should be fine it doesnt actually bring on labour just helps your body prepare and be ready for it :-)
  • mermaid85
    mermaid85 Posts: 348 Forumite
    Options
    thanks xmas - thought I'd best check as my mum made me drink it when I went overdue last time to try and avoid being induced - didn't work though and I hated it lol
  • Ladygaga
    Ladygaga Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all
    What happens about the hipg?
    My appointments next week to sort it out- what do you have to do to get it and how long does it take to get?
    Cant wait to go spending on baby lol:j
  • 1more?
    1more? Posts: 352 Forumite
    Options
    hi ladygaga my midwife gave me the form today she filled in her bit i had to fill in name address, ni number and if i was a uk resident thats it not sure how long they take ??? has anybody had theirs recently ???
  • LuceB84
    LuceB84 Posts: 198 Forumite
    Options
    I got my hipg recently, i sent the form off on the wed and got the money in my bank just over a week later. Was expecting it to take ages but it was actually pretty quick!
    Started Slimming World 5/7/11 Weight loss so far 1 stone 11lbs :T

1/2 Stone - 2/8/11 :D
    1 stone - 16/8/11 :D
    Club Ten - 4/10/11 :D
    1 1/2 Stone - 11/10/11
    :D
  • freebiequennie
    freebiequennie Posts: 1,600 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello all

Feel like a right teenager with all my spots at the moment as soon as a few go more erupt - also lots of scars my own fault as am a right picker!!

Midwife rang today and my downs syndrome tests are fine less than 1:100,000 so husband and I were pleased with that.

Agreed with manager to finish work on 23rd july with annual leave for 4wks and mat leave starting after that which is good, baby due 2nd sept with potential c-section week before so hopefully that all goes to plan.

Looking forward to scan on tuesday hoping baby plays the game and flashes it bits.
  • xmaslolly76
    Options
    Yay for your test results freebie its relief isnt it :-)
  • digitalphase
    digitalphase Posts: 2,087 Forumite
    Options
    Ooh a new thread :)

I have my first mw appointment next Tuesday, so may get a more accurate EDD then, but at the moment it's 1st December, so that makes me 7 weeks today :j It's really dragging though, just want these first 12 weeks over with.

I'm taking Pregnacare with Omega-3 and have found it very good. I'll continue to take it after the birth as well as I hope to breastfeed.

We've got the all OK today on our new house, so going to start painting the nursery soon :) I'm liking a yellow colour, with maybe some photos/stickers on the walls to brighten it up. Obviously we don't know the sex yet, but I have a feeling its a boy :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure