FREE Tesco Clubcard points for turning GREEN !!!!!

1181920212224»

Comments

• arghhh, just found this post, don't get me started, am being driven mad by our 'local' tescos, the number of times I have had to remind them that i am using my own bags, have been for ages!, then when i go to customer services - are they rude or what! even when i have been up without a bag - isn't that the point not to be using new bags, the advert says something like that they don't mind how you carry your shopping home as long your not using a new bag, i suggested down my top - not impressed, sorry rambling! Tesco sloggan should be 'very little help'
    oops had my say, from smallest city in england - very little choice of shops, said enough for now
  • justruth
    justruth Posts: 770 Forumite
    It's that constant internal battle with me, between laziness and immaturity, in walking right back in and just taking however many bags that they have just failed to award point for despite a reminder and despite using a variety of bags. I've become very tired of Tescos on the whole lately, their value items are of a lesser quality in my opinion to those of other shops, many of the staff are plain rude, and I avoid being an awkward customer. Clubcard or not, I think I'll walk that extra mile to the other supermarkets.
    Debt £5600 all 0%
  • hello tiddlypom and welcome to MSE
  • I've noticed that I keep getting 2 green points every time I top up my petrol at Teso Petrol too.
  • When the scheme started I was never getting my points but I've noticed over the last three weeks that every single time I've gone in they have added them before I've mentioned it. (I usually like to tell them while they are going through my coupons by way of a distraction!) Love my Tescos, get my green points and they never quibble over coupons.
  • Miss_Money
    Miss_Money Posts: 9,682 Forumite
    tiddlypom wrote:
    arghhh, just found this post, don't get me started, am being driven mad by our 'local' tescos, the number of times I have had to remind them that i am using my own bags, have been for ages!, then when i go to customer services - are they rude or what! even when i have been up without a bag - isn't that the point not to be using new bags, the advert says something like that they don't mind how you carry your shopping home as long your not using a new bag, i suggested down my top - not impressed, sorry rambling! Tesco sloggan should be 'very little help'
    oops had my say, from smallest city in england - very little choice of shops, said enough for now

i used to live where you do :D the tescos cs was appalling! anyay welcome to the club :j
    Bad mother to 2!
    Bad Mother's Club member #4
  • Co-op's degradable bags are definitely degradable in the dark....after admittedly quite a few mionths up in my very dark loft I picked up a Co-op carrier bag full of stuff and it totally disintegrated and all the stuff fell straight on the floor.............
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 1,259 Forumite
    aliceband wrote: »
    Co-op's degradable bags are definitely degradable in the dark....after admittedly quite a few mionths up in my very dark loft I picked up a Co-op carrier bag full of stuff and it totally disintegrated and all the stuff fell straight on the floor.............

hahaha :rotfl:
    Very proud of trying to deal with my debts. LBM 04/09
    :T
    [STRIKE]£34.217[/STRIKE] ~ 05/09. £33.817~ 06/09
    to [STRIKE]13 [/STRIKE] 12 creditors. Doing my own DMP. :dance:
    DMP mutual support member 309. NSD 12/12
  • isitenough
    isitenough Posts: 5,593 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Glad I'm not the only one having problems with the bag re-use points being added.
    Some (very good) checkout ladies add them without a problem, and I try to get their checkouts when I have a shop to do, but others just ignore the fact you're shaking a bag open that you obviously brought with you! Why?! Are they blind or just can't be bothered to add them on?!
    More often than not I miss the points being added as I'm packing and paying to get out of the way, and it's too late to mention it. Do they rush you on purpose?!
    Annoying!
    Rant over!
    Thank you to everyone who posts comps! :A
    I would like to be lucky,healthy & happy in 2020! :T
  • Hi Peps ...definatley Dont Put Anything Away In Carrier Bags Coz They Do Disintergrate...i Thought We Had Mice...lol
    Don't sweat the small stuff, Its all small stuff.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure