We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Sarah_Joanne wrote: »PS for Glam... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310206643093
I like the blue one
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'm trying to save money not spend money! Lol!!! :rotfl:A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
Oh SS I would be very annoyed !! I hope he is for getting her to sleep again !!!The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
-
Argh howling baby in the crib. I put her down complete with normal bedtime routine, then as I left the room OH comes in and sings her a song - not routine so she's confused, turns out the light so she's frightened, then leaves her in there screeching. Normally I'm ok with "we both do stuff differently and that's ok", but this time he's just flat out wrong. GAH.
Whenever OH gets involved in bedtime routine J never goes down, he's now banished after bath time!A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
LOL mm I've seen those before, I wonder if anyone actually uses them like often?
I'm sorry I've been all boasty today and totally not said yey's to the fantastically mobile babies
yey to all the learning new things bubbas! 0 -
I was thinking it would probably be useful to cross dressers !!`The two best things I have done with my life
:TDD 5/11/02 :j DS 17/6/09 :T
STOPTOBER CHALLANGE ... here we go !!0 -
ss id be annoyed to .. is it our turn to set people on fire
...
sami boast away ... its definately a proud mummies day x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
So who's coming Weds?
Me (of course!)
MDW
Sami
SM
SJ
Boo
Jillie
Sami
3 ????
Mel ????
NMS ????
Dora ????
anyone I've forgotten??
A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea
Where does the time go? :think:0 -
i did text NMS but havent got a answer yet glam
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
No, she's asleep now. Let's see how long that lasts......
OH is now preparing the kitchen for tomorrow's brunch and dinner: eggs poached in tomatoes and then beef and cabbage soup for dinner. Nomnomnom. I will be a beach babe by July!!Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
Three gifts left to buy0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards