We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Parents Club Part 11
Comments
-
Has anyone had any joy returning formula for an exchange or am I screwed??? Can't really afford to waste £6 if I don't have to.
They might be more sympathetic if you a bit stressed and play the "bloody useless husband picked up the wrong tin" line
I have to buy and return items for some mystery shop jobs and it's always Craig's fault somehow
Here I go again on my own....0 -
Scruff, he is ok now. Still got the smelly farts but not been sick since last night. Hallucinating through the night though. I'm fine. But I'm older and so is Michael so if it is the same virus it may be longer lasting in littlies.
I don't have Caz's number either.
Harley, so long as it is unopened they are usually ok. Just explain that it was in the wrong place.0 -
elle has cazs number x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Well done SM.
Well done Finn.
Well done Sugar on being excellent!
Hope Caz and Charlie are ok.xDS1 12/10/04
DS2 13/07/06
DD1 06/12/070 -
Well done SM, we knew you could do it. Now to book your test......
Yippee for Finn rolling over.
I'm off to a pampered chef party tonight- not sure what to expect but it'll be nice to get out!
Another 2lb off at SW tonight. Very surprised as I have not been good.:DYummy mummy, runner, baker and procrastinator
0 -
Michael - Mum what do you call it when your blood steam hurts?
Me - Hypochondria.
Michael - I've got Hypochondria, why do I have Hypochondria?
Me - Because you're a Hypochondriac.
Michael - What's a Hypochondriac?
Me - A male with a spot on his knee.
Michael - You're not funny Mum! My blood stream really hurts!
Me - .......ok.......0 -
I really wouldn't worry about sweet things, teeth etc There's no way K would end up like that coz you're not gonna go shoving cola and sweets down his neck, are you?jillie1974 wrote: »afternoon all!
lovely day here so am sitting in the back trying to see the screen properly, lol!
got Kian weighed he's now 15lb 12oz so has put on 1lb 2oz since we were last there. was a different HV, -older and has her own children. talked bout the weaning and she said we are doin fine. did say to cut out the apple/pear puree i add to his rice as it will make him only want sweet things, but to add a little to his veg to make it easier for him to take and then gradually stop that as well. after watching the programme last night, there is no way i'm having Kian to have baby teeth removed because they have gone rotten at the age of 2.
we're having a curry tonight so not going to try K with a little of that. have some mash pots left from last night, which he will have in a bit.
soothers- we use the TT, orthodontic ones. only have 2, one in his cot and one in the change bag, incase he wont sleep when we are out. he only has the soother at sleep time and i;m hoping soon to start weaning him off that.
I'm not good with those 1 shoulder types and Fritha doesn't use them herself (I think we must have similar wonky backs lol) GISI is good with her ring sling, she might be better to adviseredmel1621 wrote: »Yay SM....Well done:beer:
Another busy day and I have definitely 'broken' my pelvis:o:(
Does anyone use a babasling? Any good, comfortable, recommended etc. etc....
Sami...Have you seen either irl? maybe best to go look at them, if you can.
Mel x
0 -
redmel1621 wrote: »Does anyone use a babasling? Any good, comfortable, recommended etc. etc....
I have one and can't get to grips with it at all. My OH used it once when bubs was about 6 weeks old and quite liked it, but I've never been able to adjust it so that he's comfortable in it. Now that he's 6 months old there is more flexibility in the positions so I could dig it out again I suppose but to be honest I feel safer with my second hand baby bjorn!0 -
-
Also randomly picked up a weaning cup...no idea why as i don't plan on starring til june
(and he doesn't even take bottles in the 1st place!)
Hi Aless, just catching up. T wont take a bottle very well either but since I started weaning him I have been giving him a little cooled boiled water from a Tommee Tippee First Cup which is a free flow one. He seems to be getting the hang of it better than the bottle lol!! I was thinking that once he is really good at it, it might be easier to go straight to that for expressed milk, unless there is any reason I shouldnt anyone?!Baby Toby born 17th Nov 09 :j0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
